• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trace

Banned
Well I'm happy to end my night here.

12030564_511688115653037_1558209319492618942_o.jpg

Copy-pasting because end of pagerino.

Trace

Banned
Dude! How did you get the stillpiercer? It's one of two high impact snipers in TTK, the other being the 1000 yard stare.
Got it from the gunsmith. Got my rank up to 2 and he gave me a package and a quest, this was the quest reward. I'm assuming it'll reset tomorrow though and I'll get another quest for a different gun, we'll see.

Its possibly exclusive to hunters? Not sure. Its a beast though.

Sitting at 270 light and all I got is blue stuff, lol. That and an exotic helmet that dies some heavy light lifting:) Really loving this expansion. Quest system works great in having something to work towards.Only slept 3 hrs last night but it was totally worth it. Court of Oryx also is really fun. This will keep me entertained for some time:)

Got it from the gunsmith. Got my rank up to 2 and he gave me a package and a quest, this was the quest reward. I'm assuming it'll reset tomorrow though and I'll get another quest for a different gun, we'll see.

How did you manage to rank up to level 2 with the Gunsmith? I maxed all his weapons last week and this week and I'm still ~200 points away from rank 2 :/

Paertan

What do I spend Glimmer on now? Ammo? Think I have enough of that. Once you could dump it on Cryptarc to rank up him but that is not possible anymore.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
How did you manage to rank up to level 2 with the Gunsmith? I maxed all his weapons last week and this week and I'm still ~200 points away from rank 2 :/

You can actually find random weapons/artifacts from enemy drops. I cashed in an unusable FR for 200 rep with him. (I couldn't equip it, it was an item).

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
How do you finish this scout skirmish quest? Keeps highlighting the top of a platform which I can't even get to.

Go around the 'back' of it. Its at a bit of an incline, but its easier that way.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Got 25 Hadium in like 20 mins yesterday. These chests spawn every two mins so just run around an area and you should get it fast.

maomaoIYP

Dayumm, gonna level him up once I get home. Thanks!

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I'm in love with Destiny again. The only thing that bugs me is seeing people on my FL at a higher light level and that makes me push myself even harder. I would enjoy the game a lot more if I didn't give a shit about light levels. Also compared to TDB my luck has been terrible here :(

Sitting at 256 light at the moment. Slowly working through all the quest stuff. Might do the 3 heroic strikes after dinner and then hopefully I won't be too far off doing the nightfall. Need a break from this champion taken stuff.

Also need to finish getting my sword at some point. Getting these chests is so slow.

Speaking of strikes. Thought I would work on that complete 5 strikes quest. Day 2 of the expansion and already people are afking strikes. Come on!

Jinjo

So, are the legendary marks for the daily account wide or can you get marks for the crucible daily on every character for instance?

kFUuFxp.png

Nothing that´s even close to 280 though.

Thanks - will do.

Yeah that's not an issue. How many items can you Infuse? You can get a bunch of stuff to higher light levels for the price of a piece of gear. I wouldn't since you already have most slots filled. Go farm court of Oryx. Lots of drops, plus the light level on the drops get higher as your light level gets higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom