• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixxxelz

So I didn't have much time to play yesterday (played for about an hour or two)
And i have a few questions, The legenday weapons/armor you get from drops or packages have random attack/defense values? Got 4 legendary items (2 weapons and 2 pieces of armor) and their values are way lower than the ones the vendors have, also what's the best way to get legendary marks? I haven't even finished the story yet but I want to start working on that tonight.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Haduim Flake Chest Farm glitch?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2uwc8yufaw

I'm gonna do this 100+ times when I get home from work.
Please don't patch it before then, Bungie!

Glitch? Titan justice is needed
WOjy315.gif

Kssio_Aug

I'm in a Destiny clan (Raid GAF). But now how can I check the members in game and send them an invite to co-op?

I'm completely lost....

anyone want to do the Oryx court quest with me? I have the runes and have the level 1 done. Preferably experience with the court mechanics! :)

*not saying I have a lot*

And i have a few questions, The legenday weapons/armor you get from drops or packages have random attack/defense values? Got 4 legendary items (2 weapons and 2 pieces of armor) and their values are way lower than the ones the vendors have, also what's the best way to get legendary marks? I haven't even finished the story yet but I want to start working on that tonight.
Package gear is all lower for whatever reason. You can still infuse them up and you get tons of blue drops with higher values to use for infusion.

Best mark gains are your daily and weekly activities listed on the bottom left of the navigation page. Aside from that, there's some quests which reward marks and say as such. Also heroic strike playlist for engrams then dismantle to marks. If you stay in a playlist without exiting to orbit you get increased rewards next strike.

It looks like Destiny is a full blown MMO now. Loot Free or Grind Hard

I don't like how I don't see the light level of what i'm doing until an enemy kills me.

Namikaze1

I can be 288 with this Handcannon I found but I love this pulse rifle that keeps me at 286. If only I could infuse that pulse rifle. It's my baby blue.

I can be 288 with this Handcannon I found but I love this pulse rifle that keeps me at 286. If only I could infuse that pulse rifle. It's my baby blue.

And this is what annoys me about this system.

It's 2 light level points. Use the fucking pulse rifle.

And I don't mean that in a hostile way. This gear chase is ridiculous.

Afrocious

It looks like Destiny is a full blown MMO now. Loot Free or Grind Hard

I don't like how I don't see the light level of what i'm doing until an enemy kills me.

Yeah, I had issue with this once the 2.0 update dropped before TTK. It should be in the solar system UI hover over.

noomi

Wallach

Seems based on a range around your current light level. They can drop above vendor quality once your light is high enough, so it works out eventually. My highest piece (294 gloves) came from a New Monarchy package.

Afrocious

It wouldn't be as big a deal if the raid wasn't on Friday.

Yeah seriously. I dunno why but the raid on Friday is taking the fun out of me wanting to explore the game, and then I go up here and see folks who took off from work and are now close to 300 light.

I'm not hating on them, but it's kinda disparaging.

Seems based on a range around your current light level. They can drop above vendor quality once your light is high enough, so it works out eventually. My highest piece (294 gloves) came from a New Monarchy package.

Sweet!

I already assumed this but its nice to see more confirmation

pixxxelz

Package gear is all lower for whatever reason. You can still infuse them up and you get tons of blue drops with higher values to use for infusion.

Best mark gains are your daily and weekly activities listed on the bottom left of the navigation page. Aside from that, there's some quests which reward marks and say as such. Also heroic strike playlist for engrams then dismantle to marks. If you stay in a playlist without exiting to orbit you get increased rewards next strike.
Better start grinding really hard then :/
Also how many marks do you get from sharding legendary items? I want to get my Monte Carlo from the blueprint kiosk asap (Monte Carlo + Nightstalker = <3)

That makes sense, I got them all from vendor packages too, ( I was overly prepared) but I was around 180 light when I got them

Activities should give 1-2 marks, with nightfall boost giving you more.
Daily activities should give 15-25

There. Game is fixed. Let people grind all they want. I'd hop into PvP or Strikes but i'd be wasting my time because I wouldn't be getting any marks.

fuck how am i at the bottom of the page two pages in a row

FyreWulff

Also, FYI, you can play your Taken King character on the other generation, but it locks out your ability to gain EXP on anything you have equipped if you haven't re-purchased TTK for both generations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom