• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Newbies, we are on for tonight, I'm just trying to unlock Nightstalker real quick super quick sorry for the delay!

p.s. um I hope it's easy to rewatch these cutscenes gat damn

Yes, where is this fellow???

Me and Val are sitting at the spot waiting for him to spawn if you want to join up.

Are you on my list? DrDrizzay101

edit: shit he already spawned and died.

Is it worth to buy the vanguard ghost?

I have 90 legendary marks. No idea what to do with it.

Yes. Best use of early Marks imo. High Light Ghosts don't seem to drop often. I'm at 290 now and the (edit) 280 I bought is still my best one. I've gotten plenty of higher Light stuff for every other spot.

Also a great investment early on because your Light will jump a bunch which means you will start getting better Light gear to drop for you earlier.

Trace

Banned
Me and Val are sitting at the spot waiting for him to spawn if you want to join up.

Yes. Best use of early Marks imo. High Light Ghosts don't seem to drop often. I'm at 290 now and the 290 I bought is still my best one. I've gotten plenty of higher Light stuff for every other spot.

Also a great investment early on because your Light will jump a bunch which means you will start getting better Light gear to drop for you earlier.

He spawned and I invited Val, he didn't join :(

void666

Banned

Yes. Best use of early Marks imo. High Light Ghosts don't seem to drop often. I'm at 290 now and the 290 I bought is still my best one. I've gotten plenty of higher Light stuff for every other spot.

That's what i was thinking. There are no ghost engrams right? Only way to get them is by buying. The ones i got as reward so far are not good.

Just got him with Mutant and Merricks! But thanks Drizz! I will add you for future destiny endeavors.

Sullichin

Damn! I went from rank 0-> 4 in FWC just from trading motes and old armor materials. I never bothered leveling factions before because it took forever, cut into my crucible rep and had shit rewards. Now I instantly have two new armor pieces and a (shitty) rocket launcher. Maybe I'll get the hand cannon before I can actually afford it.

They are all under the light level that the vendor sells though, sitting at 243 currently

noomi

How many more parts does this quest has?! I'm at killing the Wolves Archon Priest on Mars part.

Many....

XO and I finished them today and never received the final part. The 3rd quest chain should be from Petra, she will ask you to go to the dreanaught.

We never got that one, no exotic scout :(

Damn! I went from rank 0-> 4 in FWC just from trading motes and old armor materials. I never bothered leveling factions before because it took forever, cut into my crucible rep and had shit rewards. Now I instantly have two new armor pieces and a (shitty) rocket launcher. Maybe I'll get the hand cannon before I can actually afford it.

They are all under the light level that the vendor sells though, sitting at 243 currently
They're under vendor light level because your character is under the vendor light level. As you progress faction packages get better light values, even above the vendor ones once you get high enough.

Sullichin

Holy shit there are sooo many steps to what I assume is the quest that leads to weekly Crucible bounties. Do the dailly. Play a decent match in every Crucible mode. Do the daily again at least 4 times (you have to win). Win 2 rounds of Rift.. which was the daily yesterday. Now onto some other mode. I'm in the part where you're winning games for factions. When will this end!

I'm pretty sure this has been asked before but my apologies. I ordered a pulse rifle and a shotgun from the gunsmith for the armsday purchase stuff and I'm not getting a weapon. Do I wait till next week.

The order is in my weapon slot, discard it and wait till it comes in next week?

Juraash

Love getting connection errors for the last 90 minutes. All I wanted to do all day was play. I haven't seen any of these in a long time so I guess I can't be too pissed. Very disappointing to come home to this though.

Sullichin

They're under vendor light level because your character is under the vendor light level. As you progress faction packages get better light values, even above the vendor ones once you get high enough.
Figured. but good to know it can go even above vendor light level. It still bumped me up a bit and I might want to infuse one of the pieces. Stuck with an ugly green/blue Crucible class item at the moment though, otherwise I'm looking good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom