• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
All from one NF
12034406_442188129321279_6673058168921201674_o.jpg

11947899_442188009321291_8415916218634209174_o.jpg

So I just got a random relic drop that looks like a fusion rifle for something called Dvalin-Ras93-Fr001.

Told me to turn it into the gunsmith. The hell is this? The model looks like pocket infinity

OMG Just did some research is this the beginning for the sleeper simulant? I'm freaking excited

Lol, Stormtrance made the last boss in the quest for the King's Fall quest a joke. The chain lightning would blow up the Cursed Thralls. Took him down in about 20 seconds.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I just got a 262 attk legendary suros autorifle from a vanguard rep package. I had a 265 blue equipped

ikora y u do dis to me I thought we were friends

jtar86

Did the nightfall last night twice and got 2 shitty purples. But I got 2 characters now at 290 light so I guess I can't complain too much.

Shenmue

Banned
Hey guys. I played the Destiny beta and also during that particular day for the beta emblem. I never ended up picking up the full game, but I'm thinking of getting TTK. How do you claim the emblem?

GutZ31

I'm at 287, same here, haven't gotten a upgrade in quite a while. I'm tempted to put off grinding strikes until I see what Xur has when i wake up.
Make sure you check the abandoned quest kiosk in the vanguard mentor area in the tower, and pick up any that may be in there.
Do every quest you can, and see what comes out of it.
There are a few that give 250-300 attack Legendaries, and help you go about getting more gear.

has to be the single worst bounty i've ever done. at least i'm at 49%. two more games i guess.

It's making me want Rainbow Six so much more right now having to deal with this bounty. I went 1.2 K/D ratio with the Last Word equipped the whole time and lost 7%. Im done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom