• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. I played the Destiny beta and also during that particular day for the beta emblem. I never ended up picking up the full game, but I'm thinking of getting TTK. How do you claim the emblem?

Remember the lady who sells emblems and shader? there are two big blue screens machines near to her

Can't find any chests in the Mausoleum for the life of me. I have 6 hadium flakes, fuck this

Had you looked on the small rooms?

IT'S DONE! IM FREE!

rejoice.png

BraXzy

Is there a list of the new exotics yet? I want to know what all the possible Hunter armour pieces are. I'm tempted to buy the Alpha Lupi chest to use my engrams, I've hit the cap.

I just don't understand how people are 280+ already. I squeezed in just about as much playing time as I could within my modestly busy week and I'm ONLY 267 on one character.

Meanwhile you got people with all 3 nearing max. There's only so many hours in the day for gods sake.

This Pulse Rifle + Sidearm meta is boring. It's ironic though because Bungie has done this before.

Halo CE: OP "Hand Cannon"
Halo 2: Weaker Pulse Rifle with a small range Sidearm

Pulse Rifles aren't weak by any means, but this game is becoming a "pulse rifle the other team" to death kind of thing and it's not interesting, especially because Shotguns are still a big factor.

Any group attempting to do the last tier of Court of Oryx?

This Pulse Rifle + Sidearm meta is boring. It's ironic though because Bungie has done this before.

Halo CE: OP "Hand Cannon"
Halo 2: Weaker BR with a small range Sidearm

Pulse Rifles aren't weak by any means, but this game is becoming a "pulse rifle the other team" to death kind of thing and it's not interesting, especially because Shotguns are still a big factor.

Dont forget Halo ODST pistol to be your default sidearm that could crush enemies shields

I beat the first 8ish missions and up until
Oryx mission
and I didn't realize I already unlocked
Night talker quest after the first mission,
I could have earned so much xp for it already!

Wait a second. Do I actually have to get the last hit with a shotgun on the Shield Brothers? Or is it like that one Sepiks bounty where you just had to damage him with a Sniper Rifle when his health was low?

Ugh infusing is really confusing.

So I have Legendary Gauntlets at 270 and Blue ones at 293.

What will be the new defense rating after infusing?

I wish it would just show the defense rating you will get when infusing. Having no idea is really stupid.

neoism

man that was fun lol just did like a 25+ tier 1 rune spree lol with three randoms too..

man tier 3 must be crazy...

soo was it just me or does the chest not drop shit sometimes.. at least 10 of the runs it opened but i didn't get anything...:/
did get 1 leg engram though lol

Wait a second. Do I actually have to get the last hit with a shotgun on the Shield Brothers? Or is it like that one Sepiks bounty where you just had to damage him with a Sniper Rifle when his health was low?

I'm at that section too if you want to group up for the strike at some point.

traveler

Not Wario
293 now. We'll see what Xur has, but I'm comfortable going in the raid with this. Even got my new "Fatebringer" ready to go with firefly leveled and 290+ attack, with an alt scout for ranged single target stuff.

Finally got my quests down to one page again. Other than the raid, they're all crucible related at this point. Guess I'm diving in.

Deku Tree

289 with no exotics. Assuming Xur sells a reasonable attack value or defense value exotic, I should hit 290.

I'm assuming Xur will sell a 290 exotic weapon or a 290 exotic armor engram. Wonder how you get the exotics up to 310 or higher...

Ugh infusing is really confusing.

So I have Legendary Gauntlets at 270 and Blue ones at 293.

What will be the new defense rating after infusing?

I wish it would just show the defense rating you will get when infusing. Having no idea is really stupid.

It's 80% of the difference.

So it would be 270+ (80% of 23)=287. They said it on the twitch reveal stream.

X-Frame

I love my sword. Seriously, I can't believe I can use a sword in a "shooter" game.

On a side note, how easily do Motes of Light upgrade weapons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom