• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

gatti-man

Message me if you want in on a raid at 1pm cst today. Taking my alt to oryx. I have two other guys coming that did it with me. Looking for two more.

jaaz

Wait, is there some RNG involved in getting the Boolean? I got it after finishing the Wolves of Mars quest--Petra gave it to me and assumed you just do all the steps and get it.

Amazing scout rifle by the way. Love the way agility or armor stack up to three times, really creative perk.

Has anyone here done the Shield Brothers part of the Chaperone quest yet? Is there any kind of trick to exploit for beating the Shield Brothers?
Also, do I have to finish them off with a shotgun or just shoot them a few times with it? I've heard both.

Got two sublime engrams, a helmet and a class item. Any opinions on which class's set looks the coolest?

I'm vacilating between titan and hunter.

todd360

Has anyone here done the Shield Brothers part of the sword quest yet? Is there any kind of trick to exploit for beating the Shield Brothers?
Also, do I have to finish them off with a shotgun or just shoot them a few times with it? I've heard both.

I only got credit for the kill shot.

Has anyone here done the Shield Brothers part of the sword quest yet? Is there any kind of trick to exploit for beating the Shield Brothers?

Final shot has to be with a shotgun I believe, I killed it with a hammer and it didn't count. Counts for the whole team though. Plus it is for the Chaperone, not the sword.

Jafku

Wait, is there some RNG involved in getting the Boolean? I got it after finishing the Wolves of Mars quest--Petra gave it to me and assumed you just do all the steps and get it.

Amazing scout rifle by the way. Love the way agility or armor stack up to three times, really creative perk.
Are you Rank 3 on Queen's Wrath?

Kyoufu

Has anyone here done the Shield Brothers part of the Chaperone quest yet? Is there any kind of trick to exploit for beating the Shield Brothers?

I got credit for just using a shotgun on both of them at some point during the fight. Didn't get the killing blow on either of them.

Danj

I just hit the level 34 cap, should I start trying to gather materials to upgrade my gear? If so, what's the best way of doing that? Other than buying Taken King which I can't afford yet.

I just hit the level 34 cap, should I start trying to gather materials to upgrade my gear? If so, what's the best way of doing that? Other than buying Taken King which I can't afford yet.

Most all of those will be obsolete within a few hours of playing TTK, there won't be much point in spending materials on upgrading unless it'll be a while until you get the expansion.

Bogeypop

Message me if you want in on a raid at 1pm cst today. Taking my alt to oryx. I have two other guys coming that did it with me. Looking for two more.

If it's only for the Oryx fight, I'd like to come as well then since no one else seems to want to form a team right now.

Top Bottom