• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

DjRalford

Anyone looking to do Herioic Strikes for a while later on today? Hopefully I can get some good drops.

Doing the warsat strike on heroic blows. The first part is so stupid. And the Taken Captains are the worse addition to the TTK. They're not even remotely close to being fun to fight.

The little bersterds that fire the darkness at you?

SkylineRKR

Anyone looking to do Herioic Strikes for a while later on today? Hopefully I can get some good drops.

Doing the warsat strike on heroic blows. The first part is so stupid. And the Taken Captains are the worse addition to the TTK. They're not even remotely close to being fun to fight.

Yeah the warsat part is by far the hardest, I really lucked through it at 265 light. The rest of the strike is rather tame.

E92 M3

Now that the high of killing Oryx wore off, I'm still pissed that the second boss only gave me a blue engram. I thought Bungie fixed this crap?!

In about 10 mins we might need two for
Golgoroth

Will you stream so I can watch you get all the cool loot lol?

Ambitious

I still can't believe that I found an LFG group that communicated well enough last night to kill the 2nd raid boss. Made it to the
piston jumping puzzle
and had to call it a night. I believe there is a chest I can find too during this phase.

Yup. Mind if I grab the checkpoint off you? Want to explore that area, it's really cool.

If you get it any chance I can join? Iwrars was for warpriest.

Could I have it too, please?

Now that the high of killing Oryx wore off, I'm still pissed that the second boss only gave me a blue engram. I thought Bungie fixed this crap?!

It seems only 1-2 people get loot from each boss while everyone else just gets shards. Not sure why they're doing this considering this is like pre-patch VoG all over again. It'll take forever for someone to get all the armor pieces.

Had someone on my fireteam yesterday who didn't get a single piece of loot gear and we made it up to Oryx.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Looks like I found my fatebringer replacement. Imago Loop with both outlaw and firefly.

U51gRUh.jpg

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey

Stream is already up. Will go when everyone is ready.

Looks like we are full. Original team except one.

Sons of Mithras are now at the final raid boss, going in blind.

Anyone wants to beat help us beat him, experienced or not?

PSN is TearsOfBlood, or hop in the party if you're on my list.

Stream is also still up at:
twitch.tv/shijierui

E92 M3

It seems only 1-2 people get loot from each boss while everyone else just gets shards. Not sure why they're doing this considering this is like pre-patch VoG all over again. It'll take forever for someone to get all the armor pieces.

Had someone on my fireteam yesterday who didn't get a single piece of loot gear and we made it up to Oryx.

It sucks a lot - I only got shotgun, fusion and hand cannon. Some people got paid more than me and others nothing. I thought Bungie addressed this indeed.

Stream is already up. Will go when everyone is ready.

Looks like we are full. Original team except one.

Sweet

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
If anyone needs a Warlock for the raid I'm down. PSN: ultrajari

k1t4j

So, after being all week itching to play Destiny at work I got my fill this weekend and loved every second of it.

I got every warlock exotic from Y1, except ram, and the Y2 exotic Xur was selling and the Stag.

Then I got: Jade rabbit, Zhan Supercel, Telesto, Monte Carlo, Suros,Invective, 4th Horseman and Truth and bough Bad JuJu.

Got to 292 Light, working on the
Exotic sword quest, the Bolean Gemini and Chaperone

The game improved ten fold for me in terms of fun and things to do and I haven't even done the Raid or started my other characters.

Court of Oryx is 10x more fun than PoE, in my opinion, I spent 3 hours straight doing the several levels of it with 8 friends and had a blast in between tons of engrams, Eris rank 5, and just had way more fun.

Also swords are the freaking best thing :D

Never really used the 4th Horseman much before but man was I glad for it during the Level 42 Shield Brothers bounty strike. I look forward to never doing that again. Bring on
The Chaperone.

Is there a good spot for completing the major kills requirement on the exotic sword quest? The one where you need to get 50 major kills from servants of the darkness.

Kyoufu

Is there a good spot for completely the major kills requirement on the exotic sword quest? The one where you need to get 50 major kills from servants of the darkness.

Exclusion Zone on heroic is good. Just run to the 2nd ship and kill them there.

Or maybe go to Court of Oryx and leech kills there.

Anyone have Gorgs cellar and pre-warpriest CP?

D: Wrong CP, i ment the one after you kill him. Ty tho!

Repost. Anyone have Gorg Cellar CP and Pre-Warpriest CP?

Could I have it too, please?

If you get the CP could you hand me it? I can use it as Pre-WP CP
If this is the right CP for that. Im still confused about the CPs in KF
The
war priest
checkpoint? If that's what you need, I have it and can load it up now.

ocean

Banned
After completing every single Variks and Petra and Eris quest (including Lost and Found and killing Oryx), my "to do" list is finally shorter.

But still no Boolean for me :/ sucks.

Bogeypop

Any other people around who still need to kill Oryx? Been in like 5 different teams who either got tired of trying Oryx for a while and then later formed other teams, beat him, and I missed out or some teams just stopped as soon as we got to Oryx... Just want him dead at this point, and it seems the list of people at Oryx or who even want to down him is getting shorter...

Admodieus

I'm at 286 Light and seem to be stuck there - every engram I decrypt isn't getting me anywhere higher. Any tips for closing the gap to 290?

Top Bottom