• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

That new Nightstalker meta though
rejoice.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uTDi6BHBQg&feature=youtu.be

i could get used to this, especially if people stop using rockets.

Daemul

Haha, got Graviton Forfeit on my 4th engram, it has perfect rolled Intellect + Discipline stats too, I'm very happy with that.

Anyone know if the second new Hunter Helm is worth rolling for? If not I'll just wait for Xur to sell it and save my coins for another time.

FyreWulff

I'm stocking up on Three of Coins and running some strikes to try and get slightly better light for the raid

psn: Fyre_Wulff

Oops. didnt notice there was three destiny threads at the top.

Rolled 3 helmets for the 290 light and got 2x scuba Titan helmets which has a cool bonus but it looks so incredibly stupid I refuse to wear it. Then got one that allows me to aim down sight in mid air and it holds me still in the air for a few seconds. Not sure how useful it will be but sounds fun enough.

Shito

So, my results so far:

- Knucklehead Radar
- Knucklehead Radar
- Celestial Nighthawk with 78 int
- Graviton Forfeit with int/dis

FpqmFM2.png

I'm stocking up on Three of Coins and running some strikes to try and get slightly better light for the raid

psn: Fyre_Wulff

Was going to just run a few this morning solo, but two in a row where the other two guys just left immediately so screw that, I'm with you now. I've popped three of the three of coins for our first ultra. Have to know!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
swords in skirmish ain't even fair lmao

running around so demonic. your shotgun has no effect

Falifax

Is it just me or did the intensity of controller vibrations has become much higher after 2.0?

Playing Court of Oryx and strikes sometimes feels like I'm playing with a jackhammer.

Waldini

Errrrr... Is the Petra Quest bugged? I had to kill 50 enemies across the Dreadnaught. When I stepped in the Court of Oryx and killed a wizard step 3 was done on the Quest.

GAF. Help me! :(

HigXx

Does anyone else not want to dismantle all their Y1 stuff? Guess i'll just keep all my raid gear for prosperity :(

Shito

One each time...

If they stack, it's not indicated in the UI at all so just sticking with one.

Wolf Walker for example doesn't consume it- only bosses
Yeah that's what I understood of how to use them.
Was curious because I was seeing people trying to stack them, but from what I've read from Bungie they stack with the last one you used not giving you an exotic engram, and they reset when you actually get one.
Makes sense that way.

Errrrr... Is the Petra Quest bugged? I had to kill 50 enemies across the Dreadnaught. When I stepped in the Court of Oryx and killed a wizard step 3 was done on the Quest.

GAF. Help me! :(
Nah, you're good, you were to kill all these enemies in search of the medallion.
They cut some crap at the end and you find it before killing the 50 enemies, got the same thing happening to me.

Deku Tree

Only 411 strange coins left... Down from over 1100... Got all new exotic helmets... And every year two exotic helmet except MoTTM... I feel broke!

noomi

Im quite happy with the helmets i got.

Both hunter helms and the stag. Also a bunch of replacements for year 1.

Down to 700 coins, saving those for the next few weeks.

hew9753

So just to make sure I have this right - do all of Xur's Exotic gear/engrams decrypt to Year 2 versions? I'm confused why the Legacy Engram costs 31 strange coins.

Liamc723

I don't understand why the heavy weapon legacy engram Xur is selling is by far the most expensive one. A year 1 weapon, that is only viable in PvP now, is the most expensive one? That doesn't make sense to me.

Why is everyone so hyped for the Nightstalker Helmet?

You get to keep the OP perk that give you faster run speed, crouch speed, enemy tracking and radar resolution (and it shows all the goodies on the map) while also getting the dodge move from the helmet.

Top Bottom