• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Mindlog

The Taikonaut looks like something my Titan must have.

Just in case.
USE ONE THREE OF COINS AT A TIME. THE STACKING IN THE WORDING COMES FROM THE INCREASED LUCK YOU GET WHEN YOU FAIL TO GET AN EXOTIC FROM A COIN. THE NEXT COIN WILL HAVE A HIGHER CHANCE TO GIVE YOU AN EXOTIC.

Kyoufu

I don't understand why the heavy weapon legacy engram Xur is selling is by far the most expensive one. A year 1 weapon, that is only viable in PvP now, is the most expensive one? That doesn't make sense to me.

Probably because it has the highest chance of giving you something you need.

You get to keep the OP perk that give you faster run speed, crouch speed, enemy tracking and radar resolution (and it shows all the goodies on the map) while also getting the dodge move from the helmet.

I so wanted that one, spent all my coins to get it but nope.

Got a ton of other cool helmets thought....time to farm coins. Anyone got a good strategy for that?

noomi

You get to keep the OP perk that give you faster run speed, crouch speed, enemy tracking and radar resolution (and it shows all the goodies on the map) while also getting the dodge move from the helmet.

Yup!

Although I don't really notice the faster sprint speed or crouch speed.

Nightstalker is the best class fo sho!

Daemul

Up to 285 light now, the addition of the Graviton Forfeit means my build is almost complete and now I only need the Ace of Spades to complete it. If I infused a few of my gear I could actually do the Raid today, but I want to be 100% ready when I first attempt.

I've already spent so much time planning and min maxing my character in addition to spending 100's of legendary marks, motes and strange coins to reach this point, there's no use in throwing it away to try and be first to beat the Raid, so I'll just sit back and watch DestinyGAF attempt it this weekend.

Go DestinyGAF!

shadestep seems kinda useless

tumblr_myvv07At841rmin5no1_400.gif

Deku Tree

FYI the exotic helmet engram seems heavily biased towards the class you are currently using based on my decryptions.

So If your hunting for a Titan helmet then decrypt the engram on your Titan. And if you already got all three year 2 warlock helmets then switch to hunter or warlock etc.

Mupod

Apparently nobody on Reddit knows what the word Legacy means. Hilarity ensues.

Anyways I only bought 2 helmet engrams - got Obsidian Mind and Knucklehead Radar. I've wanted Obsidian Mind for a long time actually - I was already thinking of getting Year 2 Bad Juju.

I'm really liking the look of those gloves for PVP. Faster pulse rifle reload and being able to have Landfall while retaining Ionic Blink sounds great. But Obsidian Mind is 290 light and I need all the light I can get at the moment. Put me up to 274. I guess I'll blow the rest of my coins on that buff he's selling, as I need to run tons of strikes anyhow.

Hzoltan69

Once again, I feel that Xur completely destroys the point of the game. I've been really enjoying TTK, slowly inching up in light levels, ecstatic over the occasional legendary drop, really looking forward to my first exotic. Then comes Xur, and I can just buy the most coveted items. :(

Would've been perfectly happy if exotics were only acquirable by completing specific quests, so they would really feel rare and special...

USE ONE THREE OF COINS AT A TIME. THE STACKING IN THE WORDING COMES FROM THE INCREASED LUCK YOU GET WHEN YOU FAIL TO GET AN EXOTIC FROM A COIN. THE NEXT COIN WILL HAVE A HIGHER CHANCE TO GIVE YOU AN EXOTIC.

neoism

fuck this GAME .....

not a single year 2.. the fucking weapon was a dragons breath... and three fucking helms i have already

go fuck your self game..

-________________________-

Top Bottom