• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

noomi

280 good enough to get carried in the Raid? can I just join a group of guys I played with to get it done? I wanna get some Raid gear.

Yeah man for sure, you will get a piece of gear and it will boost you up pretty significantly.

Lnkn52

Starting to regret having my main a Warlock. Bungie you failed us this expansion. Nothing cool and exciting, yet.

Wait wait wait wait. So you're telling me Bungie is actually going to go into people's inventories and lower the attack value on the Spindle?! That's some seriously sadistic bullshit.
Yea, they should probably just leave it be. It's their own mistake, and it's hardly game breaking. People EARNED a weapon in a video game. Lowering the attack after the fact is just weird.

X-Frame

why don't I see a spot for that in my Titan kiosk?

Maybe the kiosk "Unfound" blueprints are only for what can be had from an engram?

Since the Spindle isn't, yet when it's found it is added maybe it's the same with this and the many other exotics that are in the Armory but yet not seemingly available.

Absolutely no idea how this guy got it.

Ambitious

CPq5BqpU8AAD28B.jpg:large

Yes, this works.

neoism

looks like ima just gotta watch the thread and netflix and chill today... i may get on later if hawk is still doing crotas end raid for noobies

Shito

Oh hey hello new OT!
I see my Destiny holidays really paid off: I made it into that wall of shame!
... Wait, is it really something to be proud of? ^^

I really don't want to infuse my 310 Spindle, but I suppose that's the best course of action. What a shame.
I'm in that boat. The only really good sniper I have is the stillpiercer, and it bothers me a bit infusing my 310 spindle into it because I can't use it on my alts. My 1000 yard stare rolled with crappy perks, so that would be a waste...
Still debating what to do...

Between afkers and the playlist constantly giving undying mind or the long ass cabal strike I'm never going to finish this heroic quest. That's 5 strikes in a row that haven't gone past the first section.

Has this been posted?

First gameplay of the new Titan exotic chest Twilight Garrison and its signature "Evade" ability.

It looks amazing!

https://vid.me/UQJO

That actually looks really useful. I have trouble finding a good use for my hunters shadow step roll, but that actually looks like it could be used in most situations when things get sticky.

noomi

Starting to regret having my main a Warlock. Bungie you failed us this expansion. Nothing cool and exciting, yet.

I feel the same about warlocks, hunters have cool stuff, titans have cool stuff, warlocks have some cool stuff :/

DarKshodaN

Finally hit Lightlevel 300 with my Warlock, feels great to reach it :)

This weekend i will try for the first time the Raid, and hope this will get me even higher

In a couple expansions we will have Jupiter and Europa, but people will still go to the cosmodrome - the place that started it all.
I hope you're right. I was so bummed when we skipped right past Jupiter and went to Saturn. The yearning for a 'Galilean Moons' expansion is so real. Water world Europa, volcano world Io. Castillo and Ganymede might be a bit boring, but at least give me those first two!!

Infused 2 spindles into my 1000 yard stare to make it 310, totally worth it.

Spent over 2 hours farming planet mats for that stage of the exotic sword quest, only got to 5/10. To think if I want all 3 exotic swords I'll have to do it 3 times...... yeah that isn't going to happen.

Ambitious

Oh hey hello new OT!
I see my Destiny holidays really paid off: I made it into that wall of shame!
... Wait, is it really something to be proud of? ^^

I'm in that boat. The only really good sniper I have is the stillpiercer, and it bothers me a bit infusing my 310 spindle into it because I can't use it on my alts. My 1000 yard stare rolled with crappy perks, so that would be a waste...
Still debating what to do...

One of my 1000YS's has Triple Tap and Mulligan, so it's pretty much perfect for the raid. I guess I'll infuse this one with the Spindle.

don't call me out for a word everyone was using in the last OT.

whoa dude
i wasn't calling you out. i know what happened.

i was just quoting you to make a general statement.

i made the same observation in my fireteam last night and, clearly, i hadn't read your post then lmao

Went through my gear and made sure I infused all my legendaries up to 300 using the spindle this morning before work. My 310 spindle went towards making my stillpiercer 308. After the nerf I'll use some of the shit legendaries to bring the spindle back up. Should be able to get it to 304 when all is said and done.

I feel the same about warlocks, hunters have cool stuff, titans have cool stuff, warlocks have some cool stuff :/

nah we got the best strike boss helmet (sabermetrics, america's only exotic looking helm in a legendary slot) and those crazy armbands

and that ill fusion!!!!

I can't quite nail getting the scent of the worm chest.

Hopefully I can find a couple of kind peeps to stand on some floating platforms to pre-mark them for me later tonight. Preferably a couple of people that need that fragment too, so we can help each other.

noomi

I can't quite nail getting the scent of the worm chest.

Hopefully I can find a couple of kind peeps to stand on some floating platforms to pre-mark them for me later tonight. Preferably a couple of people that need that fragment too, so we can help each other.

Max your agility, equip the MIDA multi tool and gogogogogo

LiK

whoa dude
i wasn't calling you out. i know what happened.

i was just quoting you to make a general statement.

i made the same observation in my fireteam last night and, clearly, i hadn't read your post then lmao

cool, it's the morning here at work and I'm grumpy until the coffee kicks in.

BraXzy

Damn I saw we were close to that new thread but I didn't think it'd be done by the time I woke up.

The Spindle hype was too real hehe.

Infused 2 spindles into my 1000 yard stare to make it 310, totally worth it.

Spent over 2 hours farming planet mats for that stage of the exotic sword quest, only got to 5/10. To think if I want all 3 exotic swords I'll have to do it 3 times...... yeah that isn't going to happen.

What was your original attack value of your 1000 yard?

I just did my 293 with 310 spindle to take it to 307. If I did a 300 spindle first it would have taken it to 299, then 308 according to the Calc

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Bummer about the spindle damage reduction but now I don't feel so bad about infusing Stillpiercer to 308 with it.

Reached 300 light today without a piece of raid gear in sight.

Congrats! I'm one pixel behind you. All I need is some armor in the 297 or above range and I'll be in the same boat. 300 and no raid is my own personal year 2 triumph

Max your agility, equip the MIDA multi tool and gogogogogo

Its more of an issue of seeing the platforms though all that haze and fog they obfuscate your view with. The time to take out the ghost and get them to appear in wireframe and try to see them is really time consuming.

Top Bottom