• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
>Increased the number of potential Shards and added additional materials in the first King's Fall chest

>Blighted Light explosion size has been changed to encompass the entire Arena

Did anyone figure out exactly what these two patch notes points mean exactly in the game?

They probably will have more wormspore and maybe runes in the first chest.

Brights will now need to be detonated closer together in time to prevent dying from it.

People say Sunbreakers are op, but when Stormtrance warlocks can float around with a 30 second super that slowly slowly drains aiming in a direction and killing everything in a playlist where small tight maps are favored :^)

SkylineRKR

So there are weekly and daily bounties?

Dailies are pathetic. Like 10 kills, one win and something else. They can be gotten in 1 game. So you could play 1 game a day and do just those.

The weekly bounties are 50 primary, 30 special and 13 heavy or something. Number 2 is a killstreak (I think I just got merciless?), top player, 5 double kills and Rank 4. The last one is 13 games played, and 7 wins.

I guess the weeklies are best turned in at monday.

I think the entire sidearm class should have quickdraw and snapshot built in. It is wasted perk slots and sidearms should inherently be very quick on the draw and aim. That is why they are a side...arm. The damage they deal probably only needs a tiny bit of tweaking to make them super useful. Adding some more unique perks would go a long way to make sidearms much more interesting and useful. Full auto perk is definitely one that would get a lot of people excited. I think headseeker would work for sidearms as well, and I am not sure if it rolls on sidearms atm. I would also love to see an exotic side arm that is two pistols at once, where they are two different elementals at once. That shit would be dooooooooooooooooooope.

You've already put more thought into sidearms then Bungie ever has. There's not even a raid sidearm, so that should say a lot.

FyreWulff

It took them more than 2 weeks to patch this out, messing up with people who didn't get their small memo about it and infused their Black Spindle.
The sane reaction would have been to patch the kiosk version to 280 and call it a day.

They told people the day the Spindle was available that it was bugged and that it's attack value would be dropped.

rc213

i think the disappointment comes from the guys who tried to be smartest then bungie and infused the "collection" version of it to 310 thinking it would be free of the nerf.

I did this and just checked and its 287 now. Luckily I have about 10 legendary sniper,shotguns,fusion rifles at 300 thanks to the collection spindle that was at 300 so no biggie. Also have a couple 310 dupes, Still a stupid thing to do.

The reduction of motes/coins/weapon parts pissed me off the most. Makes absolutely no sense. Even worse since I have one Guardian left with actual PVE quests left to do.

yeah i dont see it being worth it... the sidearm looks cool though :p

It has maxed stability. Has 3rd Eye & Outlaw. And is the Smite/Red Death/Villainy archetype, which is quite strong.

Totally worth the grind.

From a Pulse Rifle thread:
If we're talking bodies... These guns are foolproof, plentiful, and consistent, as the most represented Pulse Rifle archetype in the game right now. Just ONE of the 9 bullets you shoot has to hit the head to guarantee a 3-burst KO with these guns. However, low downside means low upside - you'll never match the ideal kill times of the faster-firing 3-burst Pulse Rifles, or the slower-firing 2-burst Pulse Rifles. Jack of all trades, master of none.
The particular weapons are impressive - Nirwen's Mercy steals the show with 71 Stability and 65 Aim Assist,​

What am I supposed to do with medallion of irons

Also Iron Banner is so awful, I keep getting put into games where the enemy is winning by double our score. And it always seems to be when I activate gunslinger an enemy comes around the corner with a shotgun.

Jblanks

What am I supposed to do with medallion of irons

Also Iron Banner is so awful, I keep getting put into games where the enemy is winning by double our score. And it always seems to be when I activate gunslinger an enemy comes around the corner with a shotgun.

Yea this is my experience also, mixed with vs. full teams of 6.

Shito

They told people the day the Spindle was available that it was bugged and that it's attack value would be dropped.
On a forum post.
Come on. ^^
I know plenty of people who play this game a lot yet didn't know about that, so I had to urge them to use their 310 spindles before they would be nerfed.

They really need some kind of "message of the day" popup ingame.

Namikaze1

Team is currently looking for one more for IB. We are heading off to a match right now so we will invite you after the match is over.

shermas

Both of the IB weapons are very appealing to me. I wonder what items are dropping from match rewards.

I've seen lots of motes and sc.

Lucky for me, I scored a SWEET 263 shotgun after one of my matches. Pretty legit so far.

Just played four matches, then took a break to kill Draksis. Got an exotic engram, so now it's back to IB.

Sullichin

Man Bungie store shipping is slow as shit and expensive. Where is my Haake sweatshirt. If I don't get it today I might have to do laundry or something

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
It has maxed stability. Has 3rd Eye & Outlaw. And is the Smite/Red Death/Villainy archetype, which is quite strong.

Totally worth the grind.

but but meh hawksaw...

What's funny is that it really isn't totally worth the grind. The weapons we have now are definitely good enough and this isn't even really an upgrade over anything. I remember grinding out weapons in past IBs... and then putting them in my vault as I used my normal weapons still.

I'll play IB because GAF trains are fun and I like shooting people.

Sullichin

I've seen lots of motes and sc.

Lucky for me, I scored a SWEET 263 shotgun after one of my matches. Pretty legit so far.

Just played four matches, then took a break to kill Draksis. Got an exotic engram, so now it's back to IB.

New IB shotgun? Perks/stats?

Anyone know what the new IB sniper is like? Efrideet's was my favorite sniper in the game for PVE

KanameYuuki

Thanks for the invite Messiek , we were getting so much better each run, too bad nothing decent dropped, I have notice that everytime I do NF with Hawkian I get an exotic haha, he is like my good luck charm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom