• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phen0m24

I'm sure Luke knew about these changes, just there is some dumb bureaucracy going on at Bungie.

It's ironic, I posted about 2 Lukes in that post.

LT = R&B Music video Luke
Luke = Red Bull Luke

Both likely have teeth grinding issues keeping up with the thread and await our return to the happier center of the sine wave.

LiK

I am probably one of five people who is way more excited about getting that IB sidearm more than the pulse rifle. It looks pretty sharp. I love sidearms, just waiting for them to get that long needed buff....it will happen at some point right guys?

Sidearms need full auto so badly. just give it a chance for that roll~

BraXzy

Yeah game, that's what I want... Put me in a one sided game on a team by myself...

I hate when you aren't matched into a fresh lobby playing solo.

Tecnniqe

Banned
I know alot of changes are being placed today onto one of our favorite games. Please be mindful that we are a community and we all share the same likes, but we are also human beings and have our differences.

GAF has given us the opportunity to share these views but they also share the right to restrict those if it gets heated.

On that note, let's continue to discuss in a proper and mature way. LT shares his view:

I think it all went a bit overboard for some of us, me included.
Reason being ive seen what microtrasnactions have done to some of my fav games in the past.

On that note IB is lagging as good as always.
Best of luck to you LT, and remember, you can always hit me up on LiquidsV2 for a few matches :)

Deku Tree

So if I had to guess...

HM KF is recommended 310 light and Oryx is 320. (Gear drops are RNG 310? or 320-330?)
Challenge mode KF is 330 light. (Gear drops are always 330?)

I like to make wild speculation guesses based upon new DB entries.

PuMa

Short term ban. Good. These emotes and nerfs have real emotions running high. Let cooler heads prevail, GAF. Luke is likely lurking with gritted teeth but taking it in. (Hopefully)

Did we hear from Hawkian? Team No Fun assemble for later? Raid or IB? We could always wafer?

Raid if we have most of us available. IB if not?

Lnkn52

So if I had to guess...

HM KF is recommended 310 light and Oryx is 320. (Gear drops are RNG 310? or 320-330?)

Do you think they will raise the Light Level requirements for NF then?

My 305 black spindle was dropped to 287. What kind of sense does that make?

I infused my 310 one into something else thankfully, but man I'm actually kind of upset they'd do it this way. I thought I read infused spindles would be left untouched. Wasted infusing raid special weapons. Way to treat your loyal fans.

E92 M3

So if I had to guess...

I'm betting heroic will be 310 across the board.

flkraven

Im just catching up with the last 15 pages and im already mystified at the rage over the weapon parts nerf. I havent played nearly as much as most folks around here (dont think i have passed the 500 hour mark) and i have weapon parts flowing out of all my orifices. I dont understand it i guess.

The economy nerf in general kinda sucks though.

The more you play/do, the fewer weapon parts you actually have. Many of the hardcores burned through weapon parts during HoW with rerolling, and now all our weapon parts are being burned on upgrading/infusing.

Mupod

The Raid scout rifle is really good in PvP for some reason. I'm doing better with it than bad juju

I haven't used it in PVP much but it feels like it has immense autoaim which offsets its recoil. Maybe I'm crazy but I have used it a LOT in PVE as it was my only 310 primary for a long time. I could give it another shot.

Deku Tree

Do you think they will raise the Light Level requirements for NF then?

No idea... possibly not... I think the new light system means that once you are 290 light overall and your weapons are 290 then you are doing maximum damage in NF anyway... I was already getting mostly grey (max damage) hit markers in NF this morning with my 310 Supercell... Although maybe you take less damage with a higher defense stat... not really certain of this.

inthrall

Thieves' Den has been removed from the Rift playlist

YES, this map was so terrible in rift. Now Black Shield and the list will be fine

TacticalFailure

Neo Member
shaders and emblems are 1k each.

Anywaaaaaaaaaaaays everyone just take a breath.

these are the real questions. SOMEONE JUST TELL ME IF THE OVERSHIELD PROCS ON SHOTGUN KILLS. BOTH IN PVE AND PVP.

SOMEONE.

ANYONE.

Shaders and emblems, good to know. I was under the impression that it was all IB items. I'll hold final judgement until I see how it all plays out, but I didn't think there was an patch worthy problem with buying IB items with glimmer.

I'm still scratching my head over the removal of the nightfall buff and strange coins from weeklies tbh.

LT's banned? D:

Michael-michael-jackson-18846014-500-400.gif

E92 M3

Then what do you think about the full collection of 330 Exotics that Bungie let us all see in the Armory today?

As of now, they are not talking about raising the level cap and it might pertain to something else. Honestly don't think they will let RNG be the deciding factor for people wanting to do heroic raid. Otherwise we will be back to the same old #forever29 meme.

Deku Tree

So as PSA it's probably a good idea to NOT expend all your resources grinding as hard as you can from 300-310 or 305-310. It's useless for all of the current content including Trials and IB, and your probably going to need those resources to grind to the higher levels with the new 330 exotics etc.

realcZk

I understand the disappointment from Black Spindle, but we all knew this was coming for two weeks now. Why all the rage now?

Original post: https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/155921520

It was always unclear what this would mean. Dropping 20 points from future spindle drops from the daily? From all 310 spindle drops? From 300 spindles purchased from the kiosk? From kiosk spindles that had been infused?

Turns out, 20 days later, its all of the above and people feel that's pretty damn lame.

I had a 306 spindle that I was infusing and it brought it to 286 after the nerf, which just seems odd and unnecessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom