• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Definity

Was just on an IB team with all sunbreakers, lol. Not even close for the other team. I'm sure they will have nightmares of the sound the sunbreaker makes when going into super mode.

What the fuck

How hard is it to say "The only potential rewards are the same ones that Saladin is dropping during an event"

So it's pointless to really play Iron Banner until something you want comes up?

Ive been asking today why is everyone excited to play IB, I don't get it. For the aesthetics is the answer I got.

Wish you could buy exotic shards for all this damn infusing as well. Would be nice if they brought that back or am i mistaken?

I think the only way to "buy" is to buy a year one from the blueprints and dismantle, it's total BS. I can't infuse stuff like 3-4 times to maximize the infusion because of shards damnit

NeOak

Yep. I'm gonna try and finish off Oryx today and I'm done running the full raid for a while. No point in chasing max light at any point tbh. You'd figure we'd learn this after a year. I'm to the point after today where I realize all the time I put into this game isn't worth much in the long run in its world.

Get max level exotics? Here comes an level increase that makes your current gear shit.

Get a cool gun you like? Max level? It was a mistake. -20 points.

We added a cool new function to the gunsmith where he sells you guns every week. Want to level said guns up to try them out? You'll need weapon parts for that. BTW did we mention we are nerfing the amount you can get even more?

Strange coins? Who needs 'em? Let's nerf those too because surely everyone has thousands in the bank right?

Now don't get it twisted I'm not mad I'm just genuinely befuddled by a lot of these decisions. My play time is about to start tapering off...
This.

I'm positively giddy at the thought of running my Defender tonight.

• I can't decide between Armor of Light bubble, Red Death and Immobius OR
  • Weapons of Light and Invective. Two bursting with my fast rate of fire Pulse Rifle and Full-auto max range shotgun coming at you when I have War Machine and 300 health?
Also, this is your periodic reminder not to challenge Defenders: Stay the Fuck Out of My Bubble

Afrocious

I can't believe I'm more positive than others on DGAF for once.

I mean damn son, it's not like Deej is talking shit again on Twitter.

purg3

slept with Malkin
I got 310 No Backup Plans last week. Can't wait to test this out with my 310 Immobius, already have gear to put me at max strength too. Will this give me overshield for days?

I'm positively giddy at the thought of running my Defender tonight.

• I can't decide between Armor of Light bubble, Red Death and Immobius OR
  • Weapons of Light and Invective. Two bursting with my fast rate of fire Pulse Rifle and Full-auto max range shotgun coming at you when I have War Machine and 300 health?
Also, this is your periodic reminder not to challenge Defenders: Stay the Fuck Out of My Bubble

If I'm playing defender I always go armor of light in pvp.

Kyoufu

I got 310 No Backup Plans last week. Can't wait to test this out with my 310 Immobius, already have gear to put me at max strength too. Will this give me overshield for days?

Overshield for minutes. Then you're out of special ammo and then you cry.

If I'm playing defender I always go armor of light in pvp.

What if I told you that you got an Overshield you could take outside of your Bubble when you got a shotgun kill inside of your bubble?

(I'll probably go back to Armor of Light too, but Weapons just got more interesting.)

Also, PvP people. What's the best weapon for PvP I can purchase atm for 150 marks?

Red Death

They drop 50% less from the main way of getting them.

People complained about Nightfall rewards like getting Strange Coins. Bungie is listeningTM.

Kyne

tumblr_inline_mpp8wfLpXl1qk1i18.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom