• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan13ts

What the hell is going on with the charged agnorach rune? I'm seriously hoping Bungie didn't do something as stupid as pull the whole thing because a few people where exploiting a chest with mediocre stuff at best.

Punishing an entire player base because of a few people is beyond idiotic. Considering this is the last fragment I need until they decide to fix it, it looks llike I won't be getting Touch of Malice anytime soon :\

Mupod

Xur

Also the "Safe!" emote can totally be used to fake out a ward deploy for titans, y'all

I was thinking of using it in some kind of elaborate Ginyu Force pose screenshot.

They are a new material for re-rolling Exotic armors, which come with random perks (besides the innate Exotic perk I guess).

oh fuck I need this. I have a 310 Alchemist Raiment stuck with a useless-ass Void Armor perk.

Dalek

FYI-I ran Prison of Elders today (still trying to get enough rep to get those shaders) and I didn't get any strange coins from the two small chests. 3 from the large chest.

Deku Tree

FYI-I ran Prison of Elders today (still trying to get enough rep to get those shaders) and I didn't get any strange coins from the two small chests. 3 from the large chest.

Are you saying they stealth nerfed strange coins from PoE too? What about motes? Need more evidence...

BLCKATK

Yo man we should team up sometime, I'm trying to do the same thing. Duo'd Skolas last week and solo'd the other two, but it would go faster with a buddy or two. If you are on PS4, add me. PSN: Azys_

xir

Likely to be eaten by a grue
if SC are getting nerfed, i wouldn't mind Xur selling exotic shards again, buying for dismantling wasn't so bad in TKK with the amount of coins but...

kiguel182

Saw the patch notes and can't believe they actually reduced Black Spindles attack. Such bullshit giving us a 310 gun that took some effort to get and then reducing its attack.

What if I told you that you got an Overshield you could take outside of your Bubble when you got a shotgun kill inside of your bubble?

(I'll probably go back to Armor of Light too, but Weapons just got more interesting.)

Red Death

People complained about Nightfall rewards like getting Strange Coins. Bungie is listeningTM.

Unfortunately don't think I'll ever get it.
Who else wants to play Iron Banner?

1) Buttchin-n-Bones
2) Azys_

I'll play. CollateralCat-. No mic atm but I know how to play obj

Pls add strange coins back to weeklies and revert nightfalls to y1.

Amen to both.

Also, we need something to use glimmer on. Being stuck at cap with absolutely nothing to spend it on seems crazy to me.

Last IB, they made everything cost too much. Now they just did away with it completely.
Now everything is legendary marks.

Dalek

Are you saying they stealth nerfed strange coins from PoE too? What about motes? Need more evidence...

Got a mote from each chest.

Yo man we should team up sometime, I'm trying to do the same thing. Duo'd Skolas last week and solo'd the other two, but it would go faster with a buddy or two. If you are on PS4, add me. PSN: Azys_

Send me a friend request to MDavis360-I'm away from my PS4 at the time.

I was thinking of using it in some kind of elaborate Ginyu Force pose screenshot.

oh fuck I need this. I have a 310 Alchemist Raiment stuck with a useless-ass Void Armor perk.

Did you see if the one in the blueprints kiosk has a better roll?

Edit: NM, that one would be 280, not the 310 you have.

flkraven

Also, we need something to use glimmer on. Being stuck at cap with absolutely nothing to spend it on seems crazy to me.
We will probably be spending all our glimmer on weapons from the weapon smith for parts. We should just be able to buy weapon parts directly from the gunsmith

Namikaze1

So Conspiracy shotgun. First time really using it after months of Matador/Party Crasher.

FgkBtQu.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom