• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ori0n378e

Can't even remember the last time I raided with my group. Meh...

Think I'll need to find a new one that fits my time zone/work.
What is your time zone? Just got off work and been preparing for download for 20 minutes so far. I need to find people to do nightfall's, dailies, etc.
Mountain time here...

Phew. Download only took about 20 minutes. Says 18GB but it shot up from 0/0 GB to 17.9 in like 10 seconds.

Math, join up on me when you're ready. We'll join Ape and the rest when they're done with their IB match.

Ok. Time to log in and start doing stuff.

Considering I don't see any reason to rush Iron Banner for 280 gear, I guess I'll do nightfalls first...

Anyone wanna team up?

ARGHHHH!!! I have the worst good luck; been grinding 3oC for 310 exotic gauntlets for my titan, have gotten 3 310 exotic gauntlets but none for my titan.

How are people finding the drop rate for legendary Iron Banner gear?

I haven't jumped in yet, haven't had a chance.

I don't necessarily mind the shift from buying gear from Saladin to getting drops in matches, since it should help keep people from bolting even more so than the medallions.

But they need to have a drop rate high enough to ensure people can still get the gear they want, or at least some.

I still haven't found a primary i just click with in Crucible.

Ace of Spades is my go to, but I still pull out The Last Word if people get too close.

Refuse to use Pulse Rifles. Really don't want to subject myself to the Hawksaw and Red Death spam this week. The Shotgun nerf was relatively quick as far as Destiny patches go so hopefully the pulse rifle one isn't far behind.

Ace of Spades is my go to, but I still pull out The Last Word if people get too close.

Refuse to use Pulse Rifles. Really don't want to subject myself to the Hawksaw and Red Death spam this week. The Shotgun nerf was relatively quick as far as Destiny patches go so hopefully the pulse rifle one isn't far behind.

Ace of Spades sounds fantastic. But I mainly play Warlock, and isn't it only equippable on Hunters?

Went into IB and just as I feared...everything thing was Hammer Bros. In my last few matches we only lost to teams that had 4+ Sun Breakers. Winning the whole way until they started chaining supers. Gunslinger has become a SB Defense class lol.

Interesting.

I find hand cannons infinitely more irritating to play against than pulse rifles.

I predominantly use scout rifles.

phen0m24

OK I JUST TURNED IN A BUNCH OF BOUNTIES.

Strange coin
Strange coin
Mote
Mote
engrams

Yeahhhhhhhhh

Maybe a bit of overreaction earlier

FStop7

Banned
Armsday is tomorrow, right? I ordered an ARI-45, that's about the best gun I can bring to IB at the moment.

I really wish I could just straight upgrade the stranger's rifle to Y2 rather than do whatever it is will have to be done to obtain No Time to Explain. Stranger's Rifle just "clicks" with my style so well.

I've won 3 out of 4 matches in IB and I'm not really having fun. I just really want the warlock bond. Thankfully you can get it at rank 3.
Maybe I'm just over crucible in general.
Hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom