• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

void666

Banned
some of the emotes are really funny, but still don't like having to choose between them and the new dances.

wonder how long it'll be before they update the UI to let us change the other emotes. at least want to change my original dance.

Tess can keep her emotes. I'm not leaving my hammer dance behind.
I'll only consider buying emotes if i can assign them to each of dpad buttons.

Shito

I feel like the flu is about to get me, so I just did one IB match before heading to bed: managed to avoid like 4 hammers being thrown at me thanks to well timed shadesteps, and I shotgunned a bladedancer running straight at me after weakening him a bit with Red Death first.
I think I play way better when I'm sick, I don't overthink situations and just go with the motion. ^^

Also, I'm already loving my Conspiracy even though I haven't unlocked the (still existing) bullshit range perks on it...

Anyone else think it's odd they didn't explain or give some rationale about the economy nerf? Don't they usually do something like that with changes like this?

Dante316

Sooo I just did a just bring it on iron banner on a hunter...hunter turns on super and obliterates me and I then on revive do a sorrow animation. Welcome to new world of destiny.

I'm looking for a raid group when my DL finishes. I'm at 90 something prep lol.

Anyway, PSN XxTheReaperxX on PS4 if you want a 300+ experienced raider with ToM.

Dalek

Really stupid question here-does 300+ gear only drop in the Raid? Will I ever find a 305 Legendary anywhere other than the raid, for example?

Ha, after Reign tried to sell me on it this morning I got a 295 Last Extremity from an engram. It rolled so-so though with Triple Tap (good), Quickdraw/Smallbore (eh) and Army of One/Underdog (ehhh). But I'm low on weapon mats and after the nerfs I'm afraid to potentially waste weapon mats on a so-so weapon to see if I actually like it or not :/

I was just saying if perks are equal, I prefer it. It's a better archetype. Give me more damage over stability in a scout any day. Either way, it will be apples and oranges with firefly vs. not.

BraXzy

Well.. First raid run took 50 minutes total. Got no good drops for my Hunter, go figure.

Second raid run took 2.5 hours, and the main anchor in the group ended up getting a 306 raid helmet... RNGesus why? :'(

Smart lewt?
Smart lute?
E0bSBob

Seriously, I get just 3 ghosts so far and all 3 end up being 300.

And I got all 3 on the same character. -__-

Well for one it needs to drop minimum 301. For two, we should be able to Infuse more than 2, to gain bonus light for this scenario that happens to all of us quite often.

Something like infusing 2x 301 into a 304 would turn 304 into 306.

81% hype

And Luke if you read this, thank you for hooking up Zoba. He's a good dude and needed a little encouragement. Now if you guys have read more of his posts, you would know that he considered moving to the PNW, and that he should really be a map/area designer at your clearly thriving company.

Seriously he would be an asset! :)

lol colonel. I'll always love this game. Just wish Bungie was more aggressive about addressing the issues. It's disheartening wanting to play and constantly running into problems with no announced fixes on the horizon.

Mupod

restarting PS4 somehow magically downloaded the rest of my update. Finally launching, thank god I won't miss my raid.

MrDaravon

I was just saying if perks are equal, I prefer it. It's a better archetype. Give me more damage over stability in a scout any day. Either way, it will be apples and oranges with firefly vs. not.

Oh sure, it's just a bit ironic but also funny how I'd still give it a go but the weapon mat changes have me worried with my current stock :/. Not sure what I want to do with it (if anything).

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Sooo I just did a just bring it on iron banner on a hunter...hunter turns on super and obliterates me and I then on revive do a sorrow animation. Welcome to new world of destiny.
Basically the first post I have actually enjoyed today. Well done

Muchhhh better. Now only 7 mins left. Not forced to redownload everything. If your having troubles with preparing to download. Put your ps4 in rest mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom