• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

I read you get the Humble Dance package if you pre-ordered the digital CE before E3.

From reddit, no idea if true.

Yeah they gave it to everybody who preordered the CE and also already owned TDB and HoW. I thought they were giving those people 2000 silver though.

I read you get the Humble Dance package if you pre-ordered the digital CE before E3.

From reddit, no idea if true.

Haven't heard anything about that, and am surprised more people didn't have the emotes if that's the case.

But that would make more sense.

Did you buy the collector's edition? Bungie posted something about fixing an issue that CO owners were not getting their emotes.

Thought that was about the TTK collectors edition

Damn bro. You're more e-famous than you thought

well i do have a big mouth.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Nothing can stop the hammer
CROz0dOWsAAPqI2.png:large

phen0m24

Well this was in my postmaster. Same thing the Destiny youtubers have been getting.

DU4foeL.jpg

suog2Op.jpg

it dropped Come at Me, Cower, Bow Down, Booyah, Enthusiastic Dance, Victory Cheer and Congrats

Well is it a hand selected drop or random? I figured it would be tied to Bungie.net or something; I'll feel like an ass if it's the former.

Then again, Bungie has never known me to be dishonest about the positive or negative thoughts I have about their games.

Luke did watch your stream

MrDaravon

Ha, after Reign tried to sell me on it this morning I got a 295 Last Extremity from an engram. It rolled so-so though with Triple Tap (good), Quickdraw/Smallbore (eh) and Army of One/Underdog (ehhh). But I'm low on weapon mats and after the nerfs I'm afraid to potentially waste weapon mats on a so-so weapon to see if I actually like it or not :/

Mupod

It's just verifying all previously downloaded patches.

that's what I thought mine was doing, but it's actually downloading 18 gigs of shit. Really slowly.

I sped it up by changing my DNS settings but it's still crap compared to what my usual download speeds are on civilized content delivery services.

that's what I thought mine was doing, but it's actually downloading 18 gigs of shit. Really slowly.

I sped it up by changing my DNS settings but it's still crap compared to what my usual download speeds are on civilized content delivery services.

Huh. Weird. It shouldn't be.

some of the emotes are really funny, but still don't like having to choose between them and the new dances.

wonder how long it'll be before they update the UI to let us change the other emotes. at least want to change my original dance.

some of the emotes are really funny, but still don't like having to choose between them and the new dances.

wonder how long it'll be before they update the UI to let us change the other emotes. at least want to change my original dance.
They need to make a quote wheel. Where you can use synthesis's assign emotes etc.

ryseing

Finally got around to reading the patch notes.

Fuck the strange coin nerf. Was already frustrated enough that there isn't a reliable source for those things.

phen0m24

81% hype

And Luke if you read this, thank you for hooking up Zoba. He's a good dude and needed a little encouragement. Now if you guys have read more of his posts, you would know that he considered moving to the PNW, and that he should really be a map/area designer at your clearly thriving company.

Seriously he would be an asset! :)

Mindlog

Why bother with the weekly crucible bounty update thing without addressing the not having nine days in a week thing?

Aww yiss.
Just checked my postmaster.
That useless light boost and that useless 280 handcannon that's dropped with the same perks like 3 times already from Nightfalls.
This post is about NIghtfall hate :]
They need to make a quote wheel. Where you can use synthesis's assign emotes etc.
Hold up to open emote wheel.
Hold left to open consumable wheel.
Hold right to open loadout wheel.
Hold down to emergency dance.

I'll buy that for a dollar.

Having only one slot has actually stopped me from buying more emotes with real money today. I was planning to, but then I've realised that I've already got two for free and don't really have slots for others to equip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom