• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Almost everyone using Consipracy Theory D shotgun. It's infuriating. On the plus side reached rank 3 and a half and got the hunter cloak.

R0ckman

As I said earlier for shotguns they should basically just make it impossible to aim (even out of sights) when getting shot at while holding the shotgun, you basically get jerked around like hell, forcing it to be a stealth and close quater weapon only.

Kyne

Thorn is actually still viable in IB. Ridiculous.

funny-gif-Jake-Gyllenhaal-wink-awkward.gif

Pouring one out for my Armor Materials. They started life mostly as Sapphire Wire. When TTK dropped, they combined with good friends Plasteel Plating and Hadronic Essence. Life was good not having to think twice about upgrading armor nodes.

It all ended abruptly this morning when they were mistaken for Motes of Light. R.I.P. in peace 1,514 pieces of Armor Materials.

XC4Fv69.jpg

Related query: There isn't an exchange program for Armor Materials, other than intial one that converted the old mats, right?

Trakan

It was taking a decent chunk of my health away, although it didn't actually kill me. I think that has more to do with the guy using it though.

Any Year 1 weapons are, due to light level not mattering, and other items giving you light. If you have great armor/ghost you can get away with having low weapons easily.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Any good Void Shotguns out there? I haven't seen one in TTK yet. Plenty of solar and arc. Realized I would like a void one.

jaaz

Pouring one out for my Armor Materials. They started life mostly as Sapphire Wire. When TTK dropped, they combined with good friends Plasteel Plating and Hadronic Essence. Life was good not having to think twice about upgrading armor nodes.

It all ended abruptly this morning when they were mistaken for Motes of Light. R.I.P. in peace 1,514 pieces of Armor Materials.

XC4Fv69.jpg

Related query: There isn't an exchange program for Armor Materials, other than intial one that converted the old mats, right?

Also can be used for faction rep, but that's it I think. What there should be is an option to trade armor materials for weapon parts. But Bungie wants you to do dat grinding.

Wow, I never realized every single sidearm in Destiny has the exact same impact, 5. Why the fuck would it be this way? No other weapon class has that limitation. Fix sidearms or just delete them from the game.

Edit: Lol, even swords have different impact ratings between the legendary and exotics. Poor sidearms.

Lee

XC4Fv69.jpg

Sorry for your loss.

And no, no exchange at the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom