• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvard

I picked up and infused a Red Death and have been using to decent success but I'm undecided on a legendary primary to fall back on. While I'm sure it's going to be a pulse rifle I've gotten a couple of drops and I've been having a hard time deciding which one is better:
  • Hacksaw with Fitted Stock, Zen Moment and Small bore
  • Suros PDX-41 with Perfect Balance/Feather Mag, Headseeker and Hand-laid Stock
  • Suros PDX-41 with Perfect Balance, Outlaw and Rifled Barrel
  • Herja-D with Army of One, Counterbalance and Injection Mold
The rest have either really crappy perks or are missing a key one (eg. Counterbalance on a Hakke). I'm also going after the IB one which looks like a solid piece.
I'd really like to hear people's opinions on the above rolls though. For example the second one can go way over the max stability, is there any benefit to that or is it just a waste of perks? Does it make it the better roll?

Namikaze1

I rather not go do some IB solo so let's set up a train.

Team Husk IB Train (PS4)

1. The Husk himself

That's right! Team Husk is back for a limited time only. Then it's back to the pit where it belongs.

Tecnniqe

Banned
I rather not go do some IB solo so let's set up a train.

Team Husk IB Train (PS4)

1. The Husk himself

That's right! Team Husk is back for a limited time only. Then it's back to the pit where it belongs.

Oh sweet baby, Necro them enemies dead!
The Crucible is no place for mercy... unless you get Necrochasm'd...

Im in a train so good luck on the Husk Nami!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Any void shogun suggestions?

Have full marks and haven't leveled up IB enough to purchase anything. Was hoping to find a good void shotgun.

Navy Bean

Can't find a gun I enjoy using in Crucible 2.0...

I hate pulse rifles. They just suck to use, but are clearly the best option. ARs are no fun either. Basically, what I'm saying is 99% of why I enjoyed Crucible was using hand cannons lol.

E92 M3

It's so sad what they did with the Necro: Gun was completely ignored until TTK and then buffed when it became irrelevant lol.

Tecnniqe

Banned
I think I dismantled my Necrochasms.

Shit.

What-Excuse-me-Say-what-GIF.gif

MPFi2xN.gif

I am beginning to think that Bungie bit off more than they could chew with with Crucible, there are too many variables to balance without making every weapon bland and boring. If it weren't for the shrill sound design of Halo 5 I would switch hype trains asap, it looks like I am stuck with shitty crucible for my multiplayer fps.

Wait.....what. Youll not play halo cause of the sound design? Sounds are amazing to me.

Bungie lost it imo when it comes to multiplayer. Only reason i play crucible is cause i usually want stuff to buy in IB. This time though, there isnt a god damn thing i want so fuck it. Honestly, i find the MP in this game no fun at all which surprises me coming from them cause ive always played their games a lot online. This is the first time where i genuinely have no interest in playing MP in a Bungie game. Its literally never happened before.

And the fact that everything is always changing balance-wise, its just not worth the effort for me anymore.

I hate pulse rifles. They just suck to use, but are clearly the best option. ARs are no fun either. Basically, what I'm saying is 99% of why I enjoyed Crucible was using hand cannons lol.

Pretty much the same for me. Hawksaw is trash.

Did okay with Smite of Merain, but it's still trash.

realcZk

pulse rifles are just generally very boring to shoot compared to hc/scouts that are more punchy and powerful

red death is an amazing gun that is super un-fun to use for example
wtzgU.gif

E92 M3

pulse rifles are just generally very boring to shoot compared to hc/scouts that are more punchy and powerful

wtzgU.gif

I agree, hand cannons and scouts are my favorite guns to shoot. Wish pulse rifles sounded a bit punchier.

SkylineRKR

wtzgU.gif

I like Red Death, but it needs a sound change.

I'd like it to sound like Hakke AR, or Hard Light or something.

When your fireteam gets sick of carrying you through the Nightfall...

tumblr_nt6gceIuqx1sqf5tdo3_400.gif

Not like I'll ever do another one. Got 10 strange coins and some Weapon Parts in two runs,

I'm in the same boat, auto rifles are trash and should stay trash. Pulses are good but no fun to use. Hand cannons are fun and always have been but too niche now.

RIP in peace hand cannons.

Navy Bean

wtzgU.gif

Red Death is the worst (fun wise). Sights are awful, it sounds like crap, and feels slow and sluggish. Yeah, it's a beast but no way I could use it for multiple matches in a row...

SkylineRKR

Nothing really changed in TTK.

Its just Scout for PvE and Pulse for PvP. So I guess it did change a bit as it used to be Handcannon for PvE and Handcannon for PvP, lol.

SeanR1221

My cousin and I are going to take our friend through the raid for the first time tonight. It's going to be funny to see his reactions to the oryx fight. I've explained it to him but he hasn't watched videos. Should be a fun time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom