• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about logging some Iron Banner hours tonight. What guns are popular this time around? I don't have much, but Red Death has served me well in the past.

Definity

Is there an exploit that allows unlimited shadow shot usage? Was just watching a stream and the player would fire two shadow shots and quickly go into options screen then back out and the super bar was back to full. Rinse and repeat.

About to use a charged Agonarch rune, 2 spots. Akai_XIII

Hate to break this to you... but no you aren't. Agnorach rune terminal has been disabled since an exploit was discovered.

Edit: I hope I am wrong thought. But as of the patch, it was not fixed and I haven't heard anything of a stealth fix as of today. Bungie still even denies that they disabled it very shortly after the infinite chest farm exploit was posted on Reddit. Pretty sad on their part to behave like a child who stole a cookie denying it with crumbs on his face.

Is there an exploit that allows unlimited shadow shot usage? Was just watching a stream and the player would fire two shadow shots and quickly go into options screen then back out and the super bar was back to full. Rinse and repeat.

Yep. Check back one page for the video.

Sullichin

No Hand Cannon armsday order? Cmon Bungie. It's been over month.

I got the HAAKE handcannon from an armsday package. IIRC it has Rifled barrel, actually has really great range for handcannons these days. Might check it out.

EDIT: This one. Reinforced barrel, not rifled barrel
https://www.bungie.net/en/Armory/Detail?item=3883201938&itemname=Judith-D

Speaking of HAAKE, USPS said my sweatshirt was delivered today but my roommate said it's not there. What the hell.

Tried 3x to get mini crota down in under 2 minutes but failed. That and wormsinger rune is all I need left for Touch of Malice!

Frustrating bounty.

Agoranarch isn't charged yet and the other T3 boss fragment is probably next week's.

sajj316

Tried 3x to get mini crota down in under 2 minutes but failed. That and wormsinger rune is all I need left for Touch of Malice!

Frustrating bounty.

Agoranarch isn't charged yet and the other T3 boss fragment is probably next week's.

Indeed. I just need Agornarch and the first fragment in the raid. I've got 43/45.

For CoO, need Balwar (Tier 3) and Lokaar & Vorlog (Tier 2)

Hung Jury is great but the least fun scout I've ever used. Incredibly boring.

Stability is super fun in a scout. I'd say the only thing that could be more fun than the Hung Jury is if we find an even more stable scout rifle that has less impact with single tap. I want to wear out my trigger but not see the reticle move. Hung Jury should be an exotic because it's such a fucking blast.

Sullichin

Stability is super fun in a scout. I'd say the only thing that could be more fun than the Hung Jury is if we find an even more stable scout rifle that has less impact with single tap. I want to wear out my trigger but not see the reticle move. Should be an exotic because it's such a fucking blast.

Omolon scout from gunsmith package. Same impact archetype as Hung Jury.. same weapon but black really. But mine's got all stability perks and has totally maxed stability bar. Thing doesn't move at all, it's pretty amazing. I prefer it to HJ even though it has fewer shots

Stability is super fun in a scout. I'd say the only thing that could be more fun than the Hung Jury is if we find an even more stable scout rifle that has less impact with single tap. I want to wear out my trigger but not see the reticle move. Hung Jury should be an exotic because it's such a fucking blast.

tlalalalalalaloc beats out the hung jury

My cousin and I are going to take our friend through the raid for the first time tonight. It's going to be funny to see his reactions to the oryx fight. I've explained it to him but he hasn't watched videos. Should be a fun time

Thats always fun, I actually llok forward to those. Last night we took a great player who had never done it before, he picked every boss fight up so fast. Actually i was pretty embarrassed how fast he got it, and how I did not my first time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom