• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuMa

Dat sweet, sweet IB loot;
CRTUIiJUwAAvM-t.jpg:orig

Better than Nightfall loot at least. HEYOOOOOO

Shito

Tried 3x to get mini crota down in under 2 minutes but failed. That and wormsinger rune is all I need left for Touch of Malice!

Frustrating bounty.

Agoranarch isn't charged yet and the other T3 boss fragment is probably next week's.
You can discard that bounty and do it all over again, hoping to get the T2 or T1 version as the last step, if you want.

Mindlog

Checked the app.
Good thing I don't care about Iron Banner armor or weapons. Having to plan playing the week entirely around the stupid low cap mark would be annoying.
Tried 3x to get mini crota down in under 2 minutes but failed. That and wormsinger rune is all I need left for Touch of Malice!

Frustrating bounty.

Agoranarch isn't charged yet and the other T3 boss fragment is probably next week's.
The Nightstalker debuff works on him. I one-sword 2 kneeled him easily with my Titan yesterday. Five heavy slams and done.

spyder_ur

Checked the app.
Good thing I don't care about Iron Banner armor or weapons. Having to plan playing the week entirely around the stupid low cap mark would be annoying.

Yeah the mark cap is pretty silly considering you can get 225 marks strictly through playing IB this week. IB armor is disappointing, but I love getting in IB groups here so I'll be playing.

In year 3 our gun chase would invalidated again. I guess I want something to hold on and feel like I made progress. That's the thing with Destiny - there is a sense of emptiness. In all other games I can load up a save file and have a bunch of crazy shit, but with Destiny I can just skip year 2 and go in Year 3 while being relatively caught up.

Don't get me wrong, love the game and play it everyday but there needs to be a better hook to establish some kind of career progression. As of now, only the materials and rep bonus was the help from Year 1, but other than, that everyone is the same.

I really wish that we could get a kiosk for the endgame gear. Not every legendary, but the raids and maybe IB and Trials. I have always said I don't care about the utility of Y1 guns in Y2, but I want my progression to be preserved.

1. CollateralCat-
2. aanx10uss
3. RadicalVelocity
4. mostwantedzero
5. ShikiAoi
6. ShikiAoi friend

Glam if anyone drops out you can sub in if you want. I'll be starting in about 15 mins. Just getting a game of IB done with a friend.

Homeboyd

How do you get this 7 kill spree in PvE for first Curse?
You have to get 7 super quick kills, without reloading. Mag only holds 6 shots so you have to get Triple Tap to proc (3 headshots - which will refund a bullet), then quickly kill 4 more enemies in the same mag. It's annoying.

Try waking the hive or siege of the warmind.

spyder_ur

Don't IB drop rates generally pick up considerably at level 4 and then again at level 5? Patience, guardians.

It is kind of lame that the only things dropping are what he's selling though. I guess the only benefit to that is saving marks and getting different rolls or light levels.

You have to get 7 super quick kills, without reloading. Mag only holds 6 shots so you have to get Triple Tap to proc (3 headshots - which will refund a bullet), then quickly kill 4 more enemies in the same mag. It's annoying.

Try waking the hive or siege of the warmind.

Thanks. It's ridiculous that none of the details are obvious.

E92 M3

I really wish that we could get a kiosk for the endgame gear. Not every legendary, but the raids and maybe IB and Trials. I have always said I don't care about the utility of Y1 guns in Y2, but I want my progression to be preserved.

Exactly, I just want my progression to be preserved and trackable. Bungie did a fantastic job with the Halo Reach stats page. I wish we at least had as much for Destiny.

Glix

Hey guys! New player here, just hit 40, like level around 220.

Game is fun and way addicting. Bungie games have very nice "feel" as far as I'm concerned.

Looking for a good PLAYSTATION THREE clan to do content with, is there a good GAF one that is looking for fun loving mediocre players?

I saw one IB hunter cloak drop. It went to the person in 2nd place when I was top. /salt

Do we know if the weekly bounties give more rep if you turn them in later when the buff is higher?

Tovarisc

Witnessed game spawning 3 of my team right in front of enemy sunbreaker, one throw and all 3 were dead again. Good spawn logic there, gj Bungie :b

I saw one IB hunter cloak drop. It went to the person in 2nd place when I was top. /salt

Do we know if the weekly bounties give more rep if you turn them in later when the buff is higher?

I've seen nothing so far, I'd say there's no harm in waiting, or any need to put the in now

Imprecation is such a shitty weapon. I don't really want to pull my hair out trying to go for 7 headshots. is anyone going to cheese this through a Rumble fireteam?

I'd be interested. Have a friend and we'll probably look for 3 more. Saturday good for you? If so, what time?

it's supposed to be the yin of the yang that is The Last Word. Model has to be the same!

I like it :p

Anytime Saturday is usually fine for me. It's one of my off days so nothing is set in stone plan wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom