• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

I saw one IB hunter cloak drop. It went to the person in 2nd place when I was top. /salt

Do we know if the weekly bounties give more rep if you turn them in later when the buff is higher?

there's no point in waiting. just do the daily ones and turn them in when done.

I know, I was using it as well. Screw pulse rifles. Trash.

i hate Scouts right now. was torn up by them all night. :(

What's smite?

Raid Pulse

SheHateMe

Crossing my fingers that the ShadowShot glitch is still active when I get home from work tonight so I can finish my Void Sword quest. (I promise this'll be the only cheese I'll abuse. PROMISE.)

That'll make it SO MUCH EASIER.

squadr0n

repost for new page.

Anyone on PS4 looking to do the NightFall still send me an invite/FR. I know its almost worthless at this point but I still like the drops.

PSN: sQuadon
LL 295 Warlock

👎

SomGqYW.gif

theJwac

Couple of questions here.

1. Some friends and I are working through the Crota raid for the first time. It seems like a lot of the guides that have been written are mildly out of date. Is there something you can point me to that would be helpful in getting a bunch of noobs enough info to make it through?

2. I'm at like 240 light right now and trying to get to 260 to open up the Heroic Strike. Is there anything other than just doing Vanguard that might be a quick way to up my light level? I know it's item-based, so I guess what I'm asking is: what's the quickest way to get bad ass drops WITHOUT having access to the Heroic strike (which mostly gives Legendary Marks, right)?

I've been playing this game for like 30 hours and I still have so little idea what I'm doing haha.
For the Crota guides, what part are you stuck on? Surely you can find a video on YouTube for the section you guys are at. Include "no cheese" or "legit" in the search if you are looking to not feel bad about yourself. For instance "Crota's End Bridge legit tutorial".

As for item #2, save up legendary marks and buy the 280 vanguard gear. I wouldn't do this, because better stuff drops as you play. If you can, farm Reciprocal runes by killing wizards and knights on the Dreadnaught and do the Court of Oryx. They drop a ton of good engrams/loot to get up to 280-290. Make sure you equip higher light level gear as you find it or decrypt it with the Cryptarch.

Dave_6

Crossing my fingers that the ShadowShot glitch is still active when I get home from work tonight so I can finish my Void Sword quest. (I promise this'll be the only cheese I'll abuse. PROMISE.)

That'll make it SO MUCH EASIER.

This! The only time I'll abuse a glitch!

Tovarisc

Just reading up on this, wtf, if I am rank 5 now I still have to wait two two weeks to get the gun? How the hell do people have it already?

Apparently game bugged out on some people and they were able to get Gunsmith rep twice with Y1 Nightfall XP buff, or something like that.

Kwakye94

Neo Member
I know that abusing glitches is bad, but damn in PVE unlimited shadowshot is just pure fun... i'm not even upset to play the undying mind anymore :~)

shermas

People can crap all over LFG all they want...

I just found a group, got my first sisters kill ever... (after a couple botched jumper fails), then, because the sisters went down so quickly, we decided to try Oryx. I'd never done it. It took one run (I died once bc I left the 'aura' or whatever) and both fights took less than 15 minutes. It was awesome.

I can finally go after the final steps of the ToM quest, too.

Stoked.

SkylineRKR

IB rewards are fucking pathetic. I've seen 2 purple drops in 20 games, both class items.

IB was much better during HoW, where it rained legendary crucible weapons and I would get an Efrideet or Radegast or 2.

TP-DK

After I got a good legendary pulse rifle, I have been rocking Chaperone. Its so fucking amazing and fun to use. That quest was worth it.

Tovarisc

IB rewards are fucking pathetic. I've seen 2 purple drops in 20 games, both class items.

IB was much better during HoW, where it rained legendary crucible weapons and I would get an Efrideet or Radegast or 2.

You have seen IB gear dropping within 20 first games? I call hacks!

I haven't seen single IB item to drop and easily done 30+ games by now, rank 3+

SkylineRKR

After I got a good legendary pulse rifle, I have been rocking Chaperone. Its so fucking amazing and fun to use. That quest was worth it.

I love it. I had 17 kills with it in one game. It wasn't even a good game but thats probably the most kills I've gotten with a special.

The gun is light to use, good ROF, awesome to make headshots with and roadborn is awesome once it procs. Its absolutely worth the hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom