• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
People using that NS cheat should absolutely get temporary bans, if it's possible to tell they're using it. No way they would perma-ban people for that, nor should they. It's terrible but it's also really easy to do, doesn't require the effort and forethought of stuff like lag switching. People make mistakes plus there are tons of kids that play this game. It would be extreme to kick them out permanently for one really bad decision. /2cents

It trivializes all content and ez-moding through IB, Strikes/Raid, whatever else means all gains from those activities since this bug hit the wild are ill-gotten. So what's left for our intrepid hero Bungie Balance to do!?

Account Rollbacks on errybody using the shadowshot glitch. Back to the day before IB.

Rainmaker

Banned
Does Iron Banner start dropping more IB stuff after a certain level or is it just legs and class items this time around? Haven't seen much of anything.

For real thooooooo Bungie needs to cancel Trials this week if possible if they can't shut down that Nightstalker glitch.

Even if Nighstalker isn't really an offensive super, it's obnoxious and makes controlling a lane easy asf. That coupled with the fact that most maps fall into the 3 main lanes and all you need is 3 hunters to own the map.

You're only hope would be to massacre the shit out of them from round 1 to give them no chance to build supers until you have as many rounds won as you can get or to kill them while they are firing the bow so they lose their super.

Need one more for arc sword strike. Ready to roll.
Sick of Iron Banner glitches? Do something else...

PSN AdamKoy

stormcaller is fun as hell in pvp. i like it way better than hammerman. sunbreaker has the best super, but the rest of the subclass sucks in pvp.

Idk, sticky grenades and incendiary grenades are the best type. Plus Sunbreaker melee has the longest/most damaging dot of anything I've seen in the game thus far. If you get a couple rounds into someone and punch them they're dead.

LiK

The IB lag is better but it always seems like there that ONE guy on other team who's lagging and hard to kill. Always.

Started up an IB match cause why not...

xtO9XaOh.jpg

Err ok

Just spent an entire game getting non-stop Shadowshot by a whole clan of Hunters.

When you see my face on the news for strangling the stupid fuck who posted that video on reddit instead of PMing someone at Bungie, this is why.

todd360

Warlock is a pure class fig. We can be taken down during storm call somewhat easily and we don't have bullshit unlimited super.

Warlock is confirmed least bullshit class. Final destination warlocks only.

Afrocious

Warlock is a pure class fig. We can be taken down during storm call somewhat easily and we don't have bullshit unlimited super.

It is honestly..

How the fuck did Bungie manage to make the most bullshit classes in the game have glitches that make them OP?

Warlocks are hardmode tbqh and I love it. Warlocks are the equivalent of dual-wielding or two-handing a weapon in the Souls games. Titans are sword and board and Hunters are magic chumps.

LiK

Thought you became Hunter doe

todd360

Just spent an entire game getting non-stop Shadowshot by a whole clan of Hunters.

When you see my face on the news for strangling the stupid fuck who posted that video on reddit instead of PMing someone at Bungie, this is why.

"The description of how to reproduce is listed in the video, I don't want to post it here to make it even easier for people to figure out how to do it."

I couldn't stop laughing when I read that earlier today. Oh my sweet summer child.

Thought you became Hunter doe

I played hunter during last dlc for trials and because warlock armor was extremely dumb looking. I haven't played anything other than warlock since TTK. I'm trying to do everything on my warlock and then get back to finishing metal gear solid 5 before I try titan and hunter out.

It is honestly..

How the fuck did Bungie manage to make the most bullshit classes in the game have glitches that make them OP?

Warlocks are hardmode tbqh and I love it. Warlocks are the equivalent of dual-wielding or two-handing a weapon in the Souls games. Titans are sword and board and Hunters are magic chumps.

ibl4VVR2drFVNe.png

So I have to say.. I'm kind of digging running Havoc Pigeon to counter Shotgun rushers/cover mid-range gun fights while I use my Jade Rabbit for long-medium to long range stuff.

Congrats to Nico and Kenni on the shiny new ToMs! Enjoy using them on Daughters-Oryx during your weekly raids and then forgetting they exist until next week, haha.

It trivializes all content and ez-moding through IB, Strikes/Raid, whatever else means all gains from those activities since this bug hit the wild are ill-gotten. So what's left for our intrepid hero Bungie Balance to do!?

Account Rollbacks on errybody using the shadowshot glitch. Back to the day before IB.

I think they should use the messaging system to let players know that it's bannable first. It's just a button combo.

Good thinking, I like both these ideas better than mine. There needs to be some reaction so people don't think they can get away with this stuff but it can't be too harsh.

That super is like a shiney beacon calling out for everyone to kill you.

Top of page Titan hype. Such a win button! The grenade and melee are solid along with the OP super.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom