• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

Congrats to Nico and Kenni on the shiny new ToMs! Enjoy using them on Daughters-Oryx during your weekly raids and then forgetting they exist until next week, haha.

Good thinking, I like both these ideas better than mine. There needs to be some reaction so people don't think they can get away with this stuff but it can't be too harsh.

Yes, ToM is useless for anything outside the final two raid fights.

Afrocious

ibl4VVR2drFVNe.png

Your pic is broken just like Titans and Hunters and
your soul

MrDaravon

Finally clearing out my stash after all my Raid runs yesterday morning. Any opinions on the Raid Auto Rifle, Scout Rifle, and Shotgun? Got all of those for the first time yesterday (including 4 of the shotgun, the fuck). Also got the LMG but I know that's solid with Cocoon by all accounts. I hated the Pulse Rifle, Hand Cannon and Fusion Rifle.

BuzzJive

Dang. This glitch sucks.

Supercheater DylanAW sat there and did it the entire time. Even immediately after death he still had it charged. Amazing.

Nicodemic

Haha this post made me laugh. Still need help? I can get online real quick, sending a FR. Just shoot me a game invite if you want me to hop in.

Thanks to everyone, specially KenniiKaos and DrDrizzay for the run! I'm going to bed with the weapon I needed to fight the nightmares! ;-)

deafmedal

Fresh KF.

1. deafmedal
2. Agent (phantom8324)
3. MrAnderson
4. MrAnderson's plus one
5. SilvardCT
6. RadicalVelocity

Great run all, right around an hour :)

Got decent loots tonight, most notably a fancy new raid machine gun, 3 exotics out of 4 3oC's (2 in raid, both 310 gloves lol and 1 from 28 PoE), a 310 Voidfang from chest along with other less notable infusion fodder/stuff to shard! 28s for coins all the way!

neoism

People using that NS cheat should absolutely get temporary bans, if it's possible to tell they're using it. No way they would perma-ban people for that, nor should they. It's terrible but it's also really easy to do, doesn't require the effort and forethought of stuff like lag switching. People make mistakes plus there are tons of kids that play this game. It would be extreme to kick them out permanently for one really bad decision. /2cents

I think they should use the messaging system to let players know that it's bannable first. It's just a button combo.

nah i think bungie should properly qa their own game.. bans should only be for lag switchers or messing with the code somehow im not gonna do it but still, we pay to be the beta/ glitch finders and when the community does they ban for it... smfh.. the fact this is sooooooo easy to do shows you that they dont even play their own game..

maomaoIYP

Hey warlocks, what is the grenade of choice for stormcallers in PvP? I'm using that lightning storm grenade but it's slow and seems weak versus single targets.
For hammer bros I'm assuming it's the fusion nade and not the thermite.

Baliis

Aw how cute, dude I kept destroying in the last match sent me a message saying he was reporting me for lagging. Poor guy, shame I'm green bar with everyone and not having any connection problems at all.

It is honestly..

How the fuck did Bungie manage to make the most bullshit classes in the game have glitches that make them OP?

Warlocks are hardmode tbqh
and I love it. Warlocks are the equivalent of dual-wielding or two-handing a weapon in the Souls games. Titans are sword and board and Hunters are magic chumps.

Breh...

Breh...

Warlocks can literally wait for what is essentially the "GAME OVER" screen and then just come back to life and keep going. Hard mode.... pffttt

GhaleonEB

Eris was kind enough to give me a fully charged (!!) Antiquated rune last week. I've been sitting on it because I don't dare deploy it with randoms, when I can find them. I know ironing bananas is going on, but is anyone able to help put this one down? Bonus for the < 2 minute clear, but I'm not too stressed about that one; I've never done a level 3 CoO before.

LiK

Eris was kind enough to give me a fully charged (!!) Antiquated rune last week. I've been sitting on it because I don't dare deploy it with randoms, when I can find them. I know ironing bananas is going on, but is anyone able to help put this one down? Bonus for the < 2 minute clear, but I'm not too stressed about that one; I've never done a level 3 CoO before.

Tier 3 is easy. I'll help tomorrow if you need me.

Wallach

nah i think bungie should properly qa their own game.. bans should only be for lag switchers or messing with the code somehow im not gonna do it but still, we pay to be the beta/ glitch finders and when the community does they ban for it... smfh.. the fact this is sooooooo easy to do shows you that they dont even play their own game..

If this is so obvious why didn't you know about it until now? Do you not play their game either?

Gogo_ZvC

I've got two of them, I'm in to help!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
just no. ugh

Bogeypop

I finally got it, now I can quit Destiny T~T

CRVAbH3WsAECqSE.png

Now I kind of want to get the other two haha or at least Solar

After Iron Banner is over you know where to find me.
1Ys2PKo.jpg
Still need my Arc Flayer Mantle.

Taking a break from Iron Banner today to play some Dragon Quest Heroes.

Afrocious

Breh...

Breh...

Warlocks can literally wait for what is essentially the "GAME OVER" screen and then just come back to life and keep going. Hard mode.... pffttt

That's the thing I HATE about some Warlocks I play with. Some folks think just because they can spec into self-rez that they can be lackadaisical in firefights.

NEWSFLASH FOR JUNIOR WARLOCKS: IT'S FOR EMERGENCIES!

Scrublocks spec into Fireborn and use it as a crutch and not as a utility. Players who are greedy with it serve no assistance to the team. Players shouldn't be dying in the first place. Nothing annoys me more than seeing a Warlock dying left and right to stupid and avoidable things because they've become babied by self-rez.

I know folks say self-rez is OP. I disagree on the personal account of me never seeing anyone in PvP use it effectively. In PvE, I can't see a reason to go Fireborn unless you're getting that one chest in the dreadnaught, soloing the black spindle mission, or doing a hard mode raid for the first time.

The Warlock's utilities outside of self-rez are good, but not amazing like what Titans and Hunters have. That's a different issue though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom