• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there any philosophical reason most of the pvp maps are cramped and support hiding, running away, setting traps etc? I'm getting tired of this, I want more open maps like Valhalla from Halo 3...
Not sure. Bungie's map design talent seems to have fallen to the wayside.

You're telling me you don't like rusted cars, boxes and random junk in your way as you look around?
ya'll aint helping
Sorry

inthrall

You forgot to mention we were playing all super try-hards from famous Destiny clans (Triplewreck's, Datto's and Luminosity's). Crazy match, glad I managed to go positive.

Sidearm and pulse rifle.

That game was sweet, I should've used a real gun waaaaay earlier though

Did Shaxx bounties and got the "NF" reward without completing all the bounties (still have do 'daily crucible for 3 days'.

Anyhow, got Eyasluna w/ better base stats than Hawkmoon. Perks could be better, but I like it.

any court of oryx folks? i need that T3 shard for the final touch of malice quest. i keep going back to orbit, no groups really doing anything.

Havoc Pigeon only trials. 3 wins in a row so far.

Was there any philosophical reason most of the pvp maps are cramped and support hiding, running away, setting traps etc? I'm getting tired of this, I want more open maps like Valhalla from Halo 3...

I think Nietzsche wrote something about it.

Edit: Group fell apart. Now actually free for Trials.

Best map ever. Whenever the topic comes up about pvp maps, that's my go to answer. Lots of fun sniper space in the middle, and caves and bases around the outside for shotgun fans.

Troy

Banned
Ran 3 NFs, came away with 10 Strange Coins from the first, 310 Jade Rabbit on the 2nd run, and finished with a 310 Thunderlord. I have the raid machine gun, so not much interest in the Thunderlord, but it will infuse nicely into something.

maomaoIYP

Beats me. Maybe one of the IB bounties triggered it? That's the only thing I can think of. Hopefully I can get a double reward once I finish the last one in a couple days.
Dayum, that's nice. I haven't turned in the IB weekly bounties yet, want to save them for later in the week.

I have a simple query:

Why is Rahool a dupe-giving, shit-slinging, good for nothing bumbler?
Gives me a THIRD Skyburner's Annex instead of Graviton Forfeit.

Better Cryptarch, indeed.

DNAbro

Got to Rank 3 IB today. Seriously way more enjoyable than previous Iron Banners. Also I got the warlock bond to drop at 292 so I didn't have to buy it. It looks so much better than any other bond.

DocSeuss

*screams*

So this STUPID. STUPID. STUPID person I got matched up with kept killing the guys in the sword strike ASAP instead of kiting them until we could kill the boss and Thracu simultaneously.

No sword for me unless I can party up with someone who isn't DUMB.

*screams*

So this STUPID. STUPID. STUPID person I got matched up with kept killing the guys in the sword strike ASAP instead of kiting them until we could kill the boss and Thracu simultaneously.

No sword for me unless I can party up with someone who isn't DUMB.

I will join with ya.

Psn RadicalVelocity

So iron banner drops, has anyone seen anything drop that is not for sale at the vendor? I want to see the mark 3 fell and jolders..
All the drops seems too be only whats for sale (boots..really)

Kyne

i make my own luck
20151015_005720_zpsyo76hqcl.jpg

LordofPwn

current mood with Destiny:
f*ck sunbreakers.
f*ck your cheating void bows.
f*ck this matchmaking.
f*ck these maps that are full of snipers.

anyone doing the final fears embrace mission for touch of malice or wouldnt mind helping me? i'm at the final boss of the mission and just gotta get him to 25% and kill that wizard that spawns. any help would be appreciated and i'd owe you one back.

Future

current mood with Destiny:
f*ck sunbreakers.
f*ck your cheating void bows.
f*ck this matchmaking.
f*ck these maps that are full of snipers.

Replace snipers with shotguns and am with you. Can't even turn around corners anymore if there is anyone on the radar or even be near a corner unless you have a shotgun too

There seems like there are way more premades this iron banner. I always get on some team of randoms against a team 5 or 6 parties up. Easy to lose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom