• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number45

So, given that I have the Vanguard ghost and Hung Jury... no suggestions for what I can spend my marks on? Shall I just blow my load on sparrows? :eek:

LordofPwn

Replace snipers with shotguns and am with you. Can't even turn around corners anymore if there is anyone on the radar or even be near a corner unless you have a shotgun too

There seems like there are way more premades this iron banner. I always get on some team of randoms against a team 5 or 6 parties up. Easy to lose

since switching to my hunter i have yet to get a close quarters map, its also rare to leave earth. need special kills and wins and when its snipers its a loss.

xir

Likely to be eaten by a grue
ha, finally got top score in IB.

It's hard to do when you only use AR and you are a nightstalker! That super don't get streaks.

Also I'm a scrub

Number45

Nothing really sticks out. The vendor 1000 yard stare is pretty solid for pve if you're interested in that.
Yeah I also have that, forgot I bought it from the vendor (it was the first thing I bought as my weapon drops sucked at the time).

I've just realised I can turn them in for materials. Honestly that's probably the best thing I can think of at the moment.

The slow clap emote is the best Destiny purchase I've ever made.

Now, when I'm stuck on a team of completely worthless mooks, I can just sit back at the spawn and hit left on the d-pad...over....and over....and over until the end of the match.

Yeah I also have that, forgot I bought it from the vendor (it was the first thing I bought as my weapon drops sucked at the time).

I've just realised I can turn them in for materials. Honestly that's probably the best thing I can think of at the moment.

That or unlocking old exotics

iirc red death and bad juju don't drop

i'm getting messed up. almost killed the witch for touch of malice but keep getting overrun. anyone out there willing to give me a hand?

Number45

i've lost track of how many matches that start 4v6. me being one of the 4, or my fireteam being the 4...
First game I was matched into last night was 2v3 (with me being the second of the 2) and it was already on the verge of a mercy cancellation. 15 quick marks (that I don't need) I guess!

deoee

Btw. cam stuff drop from IB? I'm my 15 matches best thing I got was legendary class engram.

Plus playing with random people before going to bed... Horrible

Number45

From the kiosk. You can unlock the year 1 stuff you acquired with a year 2 version. The pulse rifles don't seem to be coming from engrams for some reason
Oh, I thought you meant I could somehow discover the exotics. I have very few currently. :(

Never mind. I only have two helium filaments so I might as well throw them down on those.

Do the Cryptarch engrams give a chance of an exotic?

Daigoro

current mood with Destiny:
f*ck sunbreakers.
f*ck your cheating void bows.
f*ck this matchmaking.
f*ck these maps that are full of snipers.

i know you're venting, but whats your issue with void bows? i havent had much issue with them so far. only played a few hours of IB yesterday though.

sunbreakers i can understand, but bows?

Raybunny

So much hate towards IB. Well so much hate towards anything really.

Its ok to decompress our mood and state of mind here cause we all somehow share sympathy but make it worth the post.

We need some smooth jazz boyz! Good morning GAF.

Hey Bungie, I get trying to nerf the shotgun, but if the enemy's torso is literally filling every inch of my screen, I think it's ok if I kill him in one shot with a 300 light shotgun, k?

Jblanks

So much hate towards IB. Well so much hate towards anything really.

Its ok to decompress our mood and state of mind here cause we all somehow share sympathy but make it worth the post.

We need some smooth jazz boyz! Good morning GAF.

Nah sometimes people just have to vent, and rightfully so right now because IB/Crucible is a disaster.

I don't think I've ever seen such a clear, unmistakable statement of hatred from a developer toward the paying customer than the Crucible in Destiny.

My god.

What did we do Bungie? Why did we deserve this?

Destiny dropped me into a match in progress at roughly the 2000 point mark.

I want to repeat, DESTINY dropped me into the match.

I completed it.

We won.

I received no rep.

After much time fighting it, I've finally accepted the truth. Bungie makes bad games now.

Genuinely terrible games.

vctor182

Train finished its course good games guys. looking for another

Edit: IB dropped legendary gauntlets engram which turned into a 310 ruin wings!

Beats me. Maybe one of the IB bounties triggered it? That's the only thing I can think of. Hopefully I can get a double reward once I finish the last one in a couple days.

Yeah the IB bounties count towards the total of 5. Already done it on 2 characters. It won't be possible to be rewarded twice. Basically you have 8 quests you can complete 5 of to be rewarded instead of just the 5 from Shaxx

Future

Sunbreaker in IB really is a disaster.

I do t think I've had a match where the top killer wasn't a Hammer bros. if you are a team of hammer Bros it's even more ridiculous.

Bungie knew about this before iron banner. Wanted it like this

And red death has replaced the core primary. Most people that have that also have the most kills (unless shotgun). So instead of both last word and thorn competing with the top, now we only have red death and conspiracy theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom