• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Walker

MJMuZH0.jpg

I don't play pvp quite often but man I'm in love with this weapon !

The crying on Reddit over this shadowshot glitch and demanding Trials is cancelled is beyond pathetic. Problem is seeing as they're Bungies lovechild they probably will

I love my chaperone. It's a really cool weapon but it's sad to see that any high impact legendary outgun me everytime. I have to aim. They don't.

Chaperone has been relegated to the strike playlist for me. Awesome design, but I'm not putting myself at an intentional disadvantage compared to other shotguns in Crucible.

Hmm I'd recommend leveling the following subclass first, depending on your interests:

PvE: Sunsinger. Extremely useful, overall well balanced. Has a super that can let them revive from the dead which is always nice. Not as much "make things blow up" kinda fun as the other two subclasses though. Can be really strong in 3v3 PvP modes.
PvP: Voidwalker. Best jump and movement for Warlocks, super and grenade are both very strong in Crucible. Fun but not super effective in PvE.
Both: Stormcaller. Super can clear large enemy groups in either game type, has some really strong PvE abilities in the subclass skill tree. It's the new subclass as well so all the cool kids are talking about it.

Ultimately it's up to you what seems most appealing. You could split XP between them but you really miss out on the full potential until you max each subclass. A lot of the best perks are near the end. Good luck!

The crying on Reddit over this shadowshot glitch and demanding Trials is cancelled is beyond pathetic. Problem is seeing as they're Bungies lovechild they probably will

Trials should be cancelled if they can't patch it before. The ultimate competitive mode being made trivial by unlimited supers would be embarrassing. Only the people using the exploit would be OK with it...

Trials should be cancelled if they can't patch it before. The ultimate competitive mode being made trivial by unlimited supers would be embarrassing. Only the people using the exploit would be OK with it...

Pure hyperbole, Its not going to be made trivial with unlimited supers. the reality is you'll have a few teams who constantly do it and the likelihood of you matching up to them will be slim to none

In fact I bet the % doing it now is minimal, I don't think Ive come across one yet

jaaz

Any tips for the last room of the spindle quest? my team can beat the boss but not enough time to clean the room

We just went in and overwhelmed the boss with three exotic swords in a Titan bubble (armor of light) and shadowshot. He was dead within a minute. Solar sword uppercuts wreck anything. It took longer to clear the adds actually, because we had left the blights up when we went in to kill the boss, and there were more than usual. We cleared most of the adds with swords as well. See a pattern? :)

Thanks. So you would recommend leveling that even before finishing Voidwalker?

I used void and sun last year, mostly sun, and I've never gone back. Today I cleared out an entire team in control with the storm super. Once it's fully upgraded you can extend the length and have it chain to surrounding enemies. Or, you can choose a perk where each strike (punch) kill regenerates your grenade and vice versa.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hey, looks like still one spot for the newbie vault of Glass tonight, in about 2 hours. If you'd like to come, anyone is welcome. Newbies are gladly accepted of course or if anyone wants to help. The old raids go rather quickly because all damage is so amplified these days.

PM me if you would like the spot!

How does the IB pulse rifle compare to the Lyudmila-D in base specs?

Basically opposite ends of the RoF/Impact spectrum. Lyudmila is slow firing, max impact Messnger-style, IB pulse is fast and low impact like the 2.0 Hopscotch or 55-Allfate. Vendor IB pulse can get max stability which is a huge draw but the range is weak. Lyudmila can have very high, sub-max stability but with really high range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom