• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shito

Meh, first Capcom does the second beta of SF5 right when I'm on vacations, and now Bungie releases HM KF on those same dates.
I will be missing those blind raid streams. :/
Also, looks like Oryx will be 320...

Tovarisc

unless that was a typo, hard mode raid can drop 320 light items

Why it would be typo tho? I hope Bungie has learned something about all feedback they got from putting HM raid one level above players. Now players can get to even playfield with end game content.

Being close to 310 should guarantee somewhat smooth HM experience.

Unless I pull a rabbit out of my arse I going to be massively under levelled for HM, my warlock is still missing arms and helm and still have one helmet between all 3 characters above 293

Ozone

Sent a message on PSN. If you still need help send me a FR and I'll join. We'll clear it quick. Favorite mission in the game.
Thank you so much for offering, I ended up sending invites to people on my list and someone answered.

That was nuts.

I'm not sure if this is common knowledge, but unlocking the bone marrow shader doesn't require a full raid set from one class, it can be a mix as long as you have one of each in your inventory on one character.

Weekly notes:

- Trials on hold until Nightstalker glitch is fixed.
- Sunbreakers are "being looked at"
- HM raid on Oct 23rd
- Drops 310-320 loot. Light level 300 recommended
- Change to weapon parts to make inventory "valuable" (we kinda think we've fucked up though and are looking at feedback.)
- Loot only drops in IB as rewards from Rank 2 onwards. Pool increases as you rank.

Kinda sad they didn't address the crappy loot drops on KF. My titan has run it 4 times and gotten....4 chest pieces and 3 scouts...got 1 chest piece yesterday and everything else was shards which is BS imo. You should not be able to just get shards and an antiquated rune from the boss of the raid -_-.

FyreWulff

Why it would be typo tho? I hope Bungie has learned something about all feedback they got from putting HM raid one level above players. Now players can get to even playfield with end game content.

Being close to 310 should guarantee somewhat smooth HM experience.

Just being careful, is all.

We’re going to disable that bug before we invite you to take your next run at a 9-0. We’re also working on a final fix for the bug itself as soon as possible. As soon as we have a solid commitment for Brother Vance, we’ll make a formal announcement on when Trial of Osiris will begin again.

Blarghhhh. I imagine it's for the best but I was so hyped for Trials to show up in 10 hours. I ain't afraid of no cheaters, let me at 'em Bungie!

I guess they didn't officially cancel Trials all week, it could show up on Sunday or something. Not likely but possible. Bleh.

mr2xxx

Banned
How do you access the daily? I'm pretty new to this but my character is at 285 and I've beat the Regicide mission but haven't done all the additional quests.

E92 M3

Damn, not happy about heroic raid. Hate that RNG is the determining factor again for hard mode. All I get is bullshit low level armor .

Blah, I am salty.

MrDaravon

As someone who has zero intention of ever doing Trials (I only got carried once because I wanted the associated Grimoire really) I think it was the right call to postpone it, although it seems slightly ridiculous to me that they can't patch it quickly either. I also thought it was odd to begin with that they would have both IB and Trials overlapping, this is probably better anyway (although small consolation to those really looking forward to Trials I suppose).

LOL at the Sunbreakers non-response other than they're looking at it.

I'm not sure I buy them saying that the item drop pool expands up to level 5 in IB, I know several people already at Rank 5 and none of them have gotten a single IB legendary drop. Small sample pool obviously though, and it's also possible maybe that's also affected by the daily increasing buff?

Raid Hard Mode is cool, I'll be curious to see what they do but I'm honestly really really not a big fan of this Raid, will likely sit this out completely unless something else really compelling comes up that's going to need me to be higher than the 300-305 I already am.

Typical response to IB lag.

Nightfall update coming soon is good.

Formal Bungie response to the consumable stuff is also good.

Complete non-answer to the Motes and Coins nerf, and nothing beyond "further adjustments may be in order" for Weapon Parts is horseshit. No reasonable justification provided for any of the economy nerfs. At all.

So no hotfix for Shadowshot before IB ends, so this IB is a total fucking wash for me (it happens in most games I play) and I'm not going to kill myself suffering through it just for the Pulse Rifle even though I really really want it. Might try to get on a GAF IB train, otherwise forget it. Also completely unhappy with their complete bullshit non-answer to the economy nerfs.

Wrapping up my exotic sword quests, maaaaybe getting to Rank 5 in IB if I can get on a GAF train, and I'm getting off this rollercoaster that is Destiny for a good while I think.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Can't wait for hard mode raid!

In 3 weeks once everyone else has spent 2034 hours figuring everything out :)

Namikaze1

I actually might just hold off on doing the raid till Friday across all 3. My Titan is more than ready. I have the gear to get her to 309. My warlock and Hunter are above 305. Just need to get lucky with drops on them.

jaaz

Just depends on what you build you class around really.

If you want to build your class around Tlaloc then that's perfect for you.

I prefer an aggressive play style with multiple explosive burst situations with some collateral damage from explosions sprinkled on top.

Oh sure, I see the benefit of an aggressive play style. Just wanted to point out again how great Tlaloc is. :)

Jafku

I actually might just hold off on doing the raid till Friday across all 3. My Titan is more than ready. I have the gear to get her to 309. My warlock and Hunter are above 305. Just need to get lucky with drops on them.

That's what i'm thinking. Have 10 Moldy shards ready to go lol

Damn, not happy about heroic raid. Hate that RNG is the determining factor again for hard mode. All I get is bullshit low level armor .

Blah, I am salty.

As a fellow member of the "RNGsus hates me" club it also bums me out. I was really hoping that Trials would give me a few more shots at 310 ghosts, boots, or class items. Major bummer about its indefinite delay :-/

Are they really going to wait a full week and launch Trials on the same day as Hard Raid? That would be madness, launching this week was perfect with Heroic next week.

Daemul

It will depend on how difficult the Raid is, you could end up spending all weekend trying to beat Hard mode, so you might be better served running your two alts through normal and leaving only your main for Heroic.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Trials of Osiris cancelled for this weekend.

latest

As a fellow member of the "RNGsus hates me" club it also bums me out. I was really hoping that Trials would give me a few more shots at 310 ghosts, boots, or class items. Major bummer about its indefinite delay :-/

Are they really going to wait a full week and launch Trials on the same day as Hard Raid? That would be madness, launching this week was perfect with Heroic next week.

What a shitty time for someone to open their menu and discover this glitch. Could've waited for trials to end...

Kyne

glad they are postponing Trials.

glad they are carefully looking at Sunbreakers instead of panic nerfing them to obvlivion.

not-so glad HM is so soon, not really ready but w/e.

TOP;
don't ever forget about the master race.
tumblr_nbejmyCjsE1qiq5gao10_500.gif

Welp; HM is dropping next Friday...so I guess I know where my Friday Night/Saturday Morning is going to go lol. Shall call upon the powers of the Colonel, PrivateHudson, Cosmos et al for the run?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom