• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tovarisc

As a fellow member of the "RNGsus hates me" club it also bums me out. I was really hoping that Trials would give me a few more shots at 310 ghosts, boots, or class items. Major bummer about its indefinite delay :-/

Are they really going to wait a full week and launch Trials on the same day as Hard Raid? That would be madness, launching this week was perfect with Heroic next week.

Or they dug in and realized getting this glitch fixed properly will take several weeks => reorganize and release King's Fall HM week early to fill next weekend with something.

phen0m24

Welp; HM is dropping next Friday...so I guess I know where my Friday Night/Saturday Morning is going to go lol. Shall call upon the powers of the Colonel, PrivateHudson, Cosmos et al for the run?
Friday I'll be at work but I'm sure we can bang our heads against it on Saturday

GAF SURVEY

What are the odds the basketball room makes an appearance in the HM encounter with some sense of completion or closure, or loot?

I'll say 40%

Friday I'll be at work but I'm sure we can bang our heads against it on Saturday

GAF SURVEY

What are the odds the basketball room makes an appearance in the HM encounter with some sense of completion or closure, or loot?

I'll say 40%

Surprise! Awoken Queen is a Taken secret boss!

Gonna wait on impressions before trying King's Fall Hard. A version of the current raid with just higher light enemies and even tighter/more complex (read: punishing, constricting, in the end "boring") mechanics is about the last thing I want to do. King's Fall needs a serious shake up.

E92 M3

As a fellow member of the "RNGsus hates me" club it also bums me out. I was really hoping that Trials would give me a few more shots at 310 ghosts, boots, or class items. Major bummer about its indefinite delay :-/

Are they really going to wait a full week and launch Trials on the same day as Hard Raid? That would be madness, launching this week was perfect with Heroic next week.

I'm trying to give Bungie the benefit of the doubt, but it's hard with what we had during Hard Crota. Nonetheless, I am excited.

Just started up the Undying Mind strike for ToM and realized there is no matchmaking. Any assistance from DGAFers would be much appreciated!

psn: kreepmode

Welp; HM is dropping next Friday...so I guess I know where my Friday Night/Saturday Morning is going to go lol. Shall call upon the powers of the Colonel, PrivateHudson, Cosmos et al for the run?

Friday night has some potential, but most of Saturday is out. We have a trip to Hershey park planned. Late Saturday may work, but I'm not sure what time we're getting home.

Bogeypop

So if Trials is cancelled this week and Hard Raid is next week... Does that mean Hard Raid and Trials will overlap!? Oh god!
Probably not since they mentioned Hard Raid was supposed to come out the day before Halloween, so maybe Hard Raid and the Year 2 Trials premiere got switched around.
Spooky Scary Halloween Trials!? And on my one year streaming anniversary!

On a unrelated note, Group #15(?) Complete. Xion385 and lodoss are next. For anyone else who hasn't already, send me a PM to get on the Black Spindle help Waiting List.

Also as a reminder, if anyone uses the Nightstalker glitch while I'm helping them you will be booted from the Fireteam

E92 M3

Truth be told, I do have to eat crow and say that Deej actually delivered a nice update covering various topics.

I was wrong.

purg3

slept with Malkin
So if I keep only getting 302 chest/gloves, how I'm I supposed to gear up for hard mode? Pray I get 310 exotics to infuse. I don't like the fact that I complete the hardest content but don't get rewarded appropriately. It's very disappointing.

Or they dug in and realized getting this glitch fixed properly will take several weeks => reorganize and release King's Fall HM week early to fill next weekend with something.

Yeah, definitely possible although that would majorly bum me out. Based on HM VoG and CE I don't have high hopes for HM KF injecting a ton of freshness into the raid. PvE endgame has pretty much run its course for me now, Trials is the only thing that would really energize me. Oh well, still hyped for blind hard raid.

0% assuming we believe Luke's tweet (which I do but only he knows for sure)

Despite the bad Trials news, the update itself was pretty great. Only exception is the non-answer about economy changes. That used a lot of words to say nothing at all.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Why doesn't IB give you a shot at 300+ lvl gear

plsbungie

i carry and i carry but thats just not enough for you is it

it never is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom