• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had 189 marks and have pretty much bought everything that's been recommended, so I bought a legendary engram...
I wish there was more to do with marks. Maybe use them to level up your faction level or something. I dunno.

Oddly enough that is Lyudmila-D, but I don't seem to see much love for it.

me either... :p
xBpfr0B.jpg

Very good!

I don't really feel it helps all that much to be honest. Or at least I haven't noticed a difference with it in terms of winning. If your good or with a good group you're gonna win anyway.

It's defiantly easy mode for pve.

It was on the new map on Earth. They were putting them all around B flag so none of us could stop it (and because its so narrow with a shitton of obstacles, it was hard to hit them from outside). I think they were panicking cause we were beating them pretty badly, so I guess they decided to try to do it to gain the lead at least.

The issue was the randoms on my team werent completely stupid, avoided B, and just killed the rest of their teammates. If they stepped out we just team shotted. I ended up GG one for the win.

So while those two were in B glitching, it was basically 6 v 4 on the outside, so they couldnt catch up quick enough.

Luckily, there was only one Titan in their group...

Namikaze1

randomly got matched up against gaffers while soloing IB lol, fig and sosss and reign and rubenov
Did she at least grieved for you after every kill?

159.gif

that's what you get for bringing a sword to a knife fight
senpai-noticed-me1.jpg

That's exactly what I titled the video I made of it: Don't Bring A Sword To A Knife Fight.

I was laughing when he died. Couldn't believe I actually hit him. Then again, he swung towards it.

I mean look at the title alone—it's like a battered wives support group in here.

You do realize the title is a joke, right? About an MC Hammer song? Aka the furthest possible thing from a "battered wives support group."

Please read The Last Word subtitle people, seriously. It's all in good, silly fun. Can we please try to lighten up a bit around here?

Edit: also, the picture and all the gifs in the OP are me playing as a Sunbreaker. I love it, it's an absolute blast.

Hard raid next Friday? Why you do this to me bungie :(

Launching at the exact time I'd predicted ;_; Sorry dude, that really sucks. At least it will be on super farm status by the time you get back, although I know you said you were bringing your PS4. Think you'll be able to log much Destiny time?

Bogeypop

Spindle Group #22(?) Complete. Ezenzer and ??? are next. Need one more for a Black Spindle run.

Reminder to send me a PM to get on the Waiting List for Black Spindle help.

Further reminder not to use Nightstalker glitch while I'm helping you or I'll boot you from the Fireteam.

PSA: If you send me a PM via mobile please put something in the Subject Line/Title otherwise your message won't get sent for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom