• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I guess I as pretty lucky tonight! I managed to get a pretty decent loot drop from a match during Iron Banner. I had a couple Motes of Light, Strange Coin, Blue Engram & Iron Companion Boots at 281.

I was surprised that I was given so much for just one match, but I'm not complaining!

I want to get off and go to sleep but the last 4 matches has dropped some kind of legendary...for other people.

Next match might be me...

Hahahaha this is our downfall, the gambler's theory.

I didn't want to stop because I had 3 coins and I wanted to get a win before bed. But duty called.

Strider

Shit forgot we were using game chat and not party chat. Left fireteam and you guys couldnt hear me XD

Thanks for the invite Hawkian. Fun games everyone. I dont wanna stay up too late tonight tho so gonna run for now.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Shit forgot we were using game chat and not party chat. Left fireteam and you guys couldnt hear me XD

Thanks for the invite Hawkian. Fun games everyone. I dont wanna stay up too late tonight tho so gonna run for now.
Good stuff, really nice games! That last comeback was clutch.

Just gonna do one or two more before bed.

LiK

NOOO

I love the last word, was wrecking with it last night in IB! dont do it!!

It's bad. Tried in two matches and it did jack against all the overshields and supers.

Smart choice. I infused my 310 TLW into the dead orbit scout rifle. Now I'm 309 light altogether. So close to delicious 310...

Need to check how high it goes from a 302 first.

Edit: only 308 from that calculator. Hrm

Care to give examples of weapons that retain any accuracy when jumping around?

my-lips-are-sealed_727.gif

SkylineRKR

Honestly my 294 Red Death is absolutely wrecking shop in IB. I actually got the Fast Wind bounties with it, and Finger on the Pulse medals as well (at 2 points in Bannerfall, I got like a 5 guys multikill.. it seems that the hallway opposite the heavy ammo plaza always works.. its some sort of a funnel). I don't see any reason to invest in it further, I only use RD for PvP and for IB its going swell.

IB at 295 feels easier than IB at level 32 during HoW, Thorn certainly didn't 2 shot there.

GorillaJu

Changing my build from Armor/Agility to Armor/Recovery has made a surprising difference. Got that 1st place IB bounty req knocked out right quick.

LiK

Only thing I really lose to is shotguns. No answer for it whatsoever since I use a sniper.

I feel like I don't understand how shotties work anymore. I always get so many guys down to a sliver and they kill me with one shot. Sigh

SkylineRKR

I feel like I don't understand how shotties work anymore. I always get so many guys down to a sliver and they kill me with one shot. Sigh

Program melee after shotgun in your system. I tend to forget it when I begin a new day of PvP, but after some time I'm doing it again.

Strider

Good stuff, really nice games! That last comeback was clutch.

We had a couple really great finishes. That last comeback was great and that really close game on Pantheon that we turned into a route was awesome.

Program melee after shotgun in your system. I tend to forget it when I begin a new day of PvP, but after some time I'm doing it again.

So much this. Even moreso after the next shotgun nerf which has been hinted (i think?).

If you're not in range of a melee instantly after shooting than that's an issue.

Of course unless things have changed Lik mains titan and they have crap for melee range. Makes it tougher for sure.

Edit: Yea as I posted that Lik posted the Titan issue lol

Mindlog

My own personal worst stretch of games :]
I started the very last game strong, but was nodding off again. My helper is awake now though :D

Was wondering where my 305 HMG went.
Had it with me the whole time.

Bogeypop

Looks like Spindle Sherpa is unofficially ending early today. There don't seem to be too many more people who need help getting their Black Spindle. I'll still check the thread periodically every 30-45 minutes to see if there are any stragglers. I will continue to do so until 1:30 AM PST, 30 minutes before Daily Reset as I hate doing a Spindle run down to the last minute.

That being said since my shift is pseudo "over" it is time to put the shoe on the other foot, DGAF. My Warlock is my last ticket to hopefully getting the Vienna Singer. I have very little faith I can pull off a Spindle run easily unless it's on my Hunter. Won't you help me get (another) Black Spindle and hopefully the ship this time?

Another Gaffer helped, thanks. Awesome thing you did for the community today.

I must have a double since that other GAF'r was me.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Looks like Spindle Sherpa is unofficially ending early today. There don't seem to be too many more people who need help getting their Black Spindle. I'll still check the thread periodically every 30-45 minutes to see if there are any stragglers. I will continue to do so until 1:30 AM PST, 30 minutes before Daily Reset as I hate doing a Spindle run down to the last minute.

That being said since my shift is pseudo "over" it is time to put the shoe on the other foot, DGAF. My Warlock is my last ticket to hopefully getting the Vienna Singer. I have very little faith I can pull off a Spindle run easily unless it's on my Hunter. Won't you help me get (another) Black Spindle and hopefully the ship this time?

Of course I will help gladly, looking to go now? I've done it on all classes now.

That being said since my shift is pseudo "over" it is time to put the shoe on the other foot, DGAF. My Warlock is my last ticket to hopefully getting the Vienna Singer. I have very little faith I can pull off a Spindle run easily unless it's on my Hunter. Won't you help me get (another) Black Spindle and hopefully the ship this time? I would prefer people who feel they could accomplish this quickly as I'm pooped, and would like to take a break soon.

Ill help out also

That being said since my shift is pseudo "over" it is time to put the shoe on the other foot, DGAF. My Warlock is my last ticket to hopefully getting the Vienna Singer. I have very little faith I can pull off a Spindle run easily unless it's on my Hunter. Won't you help me get (another) Black Spindle and hopefully the ship this time? I would prefer people who feel they could accomplish this quickly as I'm pooped, and would like to take a break soon.

I helped when you ran titan last time, I'll help again. Just let me move weapons over to my titan.

Edit: Or not I guess, beaten again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom