• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhh did patrol chests get buffed?

I'm on mars farming relic iron and my first chest got me a legendary engram, the second have 2 strange coins, and the third gave me ship blueprints

I miss my HB. So far I haven't found anything even close to.

1000 Yard Stare with Shortgaze has stupid high aim assist, it's good. But my Shortgaze-Hidden Hand-Snapshot-Unflinching HerB (with Blade Dancer QuickDraw) is the GoAT. Saving that one in my vault for all those Year 1 Trials memories.

I've gotten 4 more 1k Stare drops but all with worse perks. Considering I had to re-roll 300+ times to get that HoW God roll, I'm not optimistic about recreating it from a drop.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Room Left?

PSN: Alpha-Perro
Yeah, that's 4, we can get started.

edit: Got a not like the others from a blue engram. Roll looks sort of boring but it has bonus damage to Taken. Considering it for my Titan in Taken content since I don't like the raid scout. Any reviews?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Just farmed CoO for about an hour.
Wound up getting 13 weapon engrams. Decoded into 6 weapons
Weapons broke down into 9 weapon parts.

Less than half of those weapon engrams turned into actual weapons.

1 Hour - 13 engrams - 6 weapons - 9 weapon parts

At this rate I will be able to upgrade one of the eight new weapons I got today in approx three hours of gameplay.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
One spot for IB.

Yeah HB with snapshot, Hidden hand, shortgaze, Unflinching is the best. More aim assist now but sniper still doesn't feel as fluid.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Oooh just got a very interesting Answering Chord roll as well for my Warlock. Appended Magazine or Fitted Stock, Injection Mold or Single Point, Focused Fire... could be awesome. Wish it wasn't soooo orange lol
I'll join if you have any more room. PSN: AWSQ
Sending out invites now.
Got room for two?
Think I might. Join if you can, PSN is embarrassing itself.

agh god. Sorry AWSQ. I straight up cannot send you a Friend Request, I've tried 4 times. Now filled up. Send an FR if you can and I'll invite if we lose one or anything :(

Afrocious

Given that there is no level for players measuring how well they perform in Crucible, how does Matchmaking work? I've always wondered this.

oxbear

Neo Member
Oooh just got a very interesting Answering Chord roll as well for my Warlock. Appended Magazine or Fitted Stock, Injection Mold or Single Point, Focused Fire... could be awesome. Wish it wasn't soooo orange lol
Sending out invites now.

Think I might. Join if you can, PSN is embarrassing itself.

agh god. Sorry AWSQ. I straight up cannot send you a Friend Request, I've tried 4 times. Now filled up. Send an FR if you can and I'll invite if we lose one or anything :(

No problem. I fill in when a spot is free.

maomaoIYP

1000 Yard Stare with Shortgaze has stupid high aim assist, it's good. But my Shortgaze-Hidden Hand-Snapshot-Unflinching HerB (with Blade Dancer QuickDraw) is the GoAT. Saving that one in my vault for all those Year 1 Trials memories.

I've gotten 4 more 1k Stare drops but all with worse perks. Considering I had to re-roll 300+ times to get that HoW God roll, I'm not optimistic about recreating it from a drop.

I have a 1000YS with shortgaze, ambush, eye of the storm, quickdraw and unflinching, it's not exactly the same as a perfect HB, but it's close enough.

Navy Bean

Someone wake me when the era of the pulse rifle is over lol. Wow, do I hate using those weapons. Haven't found anything that competes except maybe Tlaloc with a full super.

the one that gives you stability. steadyhand. sureshot is usually hand cannon go to but i think the stability helps when you're using reinforced barrel.

Hmm I'm using perfect balance + true sight (default). I want to try steadyhand + reinforced barrel now. I didn't realize they had sights that improved stability -_-

So far it's my favorite HC. Nothing really comes close.

EL CUCO

I want to get off and go to sleep but the last 4 matches has dropped some kind of legendary...for other people.

Next match might be me...

LiK

Gonna infuse my 310 TLW into Red Death. TLW is even more awful in IB. I can always use Year one in regular PVP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom