• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlamFM

Banned
Just saw the weekly update.

So 320 it is...

Do we assume exotics can start to drop at 320 once we´re past 310?

How do you guys feel about that?

This game really needs team match making. IB is pretty much a waste of time if you're solo. Sure sometimes they stink but in most cases you're fucked. Feeding supers, heavy control, coordinated movement. Yeah, you're fucked

Random thought: With the new method of Trials matchmaking (assuming double win boon + free start win boon):

Iron Banner = Practice.
Trials Win #1 = Preseason
Trials Win #4-6 = Regular Season
Trials Win #7-8 = Playoffs
Trials Win #9 = Championship

GorillaJu

This game really needs team match making. IB is pretty much a waste of time if you're solo. Sure sometimes they stink but in most cases you're fucked. Feeding supers, heavy control, coordinated movement. Yeah, you're fucked

I have played about 30 solo matches and I'm at about 60% win rate. If the MM system works properly you should be about 50%. Seems OK to me.

Mindlog

After an abysmal IB performance I grabbed a fresh cup of coffee.
First Rift game for the bounty 7.0 K/D and 2/2 on carries. Ended the game with Perfect Runner, Best ARound, No Mercy and some other mess.
Ugh k fuck it this fight isn't fun. Back to witcher 3.
Do you need help with something?

Dammit, another week without a Spindle. I have the worst timing; I'm at work until 4am EST, won't get home until 4:30am, and I know I won't be able to find people to run it before reset. Earlier in the day I was sitting at the teleport ready to go, and not one reply.

Rainmaker

Banned
Finally finished the exotic sword and chaperone bounty. Hit 299 light with the new solar sword equipped yet I'm still not sure I'm confident enough to try for The Black Spindle even though I want it badly.

Dammit, another week without a Spindle. I have the worst timing; I'm at work until 4am EST, won't get home until 4:30am, and I know I won't be able to find people to run it before reset. Earlier in the day I was sitting at the teleport ready to go, and not one reply.

Same story bro, hope we get together next week, so much efforts for refurbished weapon with shiny space goo paint.

I have played about 30 solo matches and I'm at about 60% win rate. If the MM system works properly you should be about 50%. Seems OK to me.

I was at about 80% solo then I went on a streak getting matched against me and randoms against teams of 5 or 6. Averaging out its not a big deal but as far as the availability of team match making it should absolutely be there

320 Light, eh? That's cool. Since I have no interest in raids, I don't imagine I'll reach the max anytime soon. I hope this means that I'll start getting better drops. I'm tired of seeing 260's dropping constantly.

Looks like Spindle Sherpa is unofficially ending early today. There don't seem to be too many more people who need help getting their Black Spindle. I'll still check the thread periodically every 30-45 minutes to see if there are any stragglers. I will continue to do so until 1:30 AM PST, 30 minutes before Daily Reset as I hate doing a Spindle run down to the last minute.

That being said since my shift is pseudo "over" it is time to put the shoe on the other foot, DGAF. My Warlock is my last ticket to hopefully getting the Vienna Singer. I have very little faith I can pull off a Spindle run easily unless it's on my Hunter. Won't you help me get (another) Black Spindle and hopefully the ship this time?

I must have a double since that other GAF'r was me.

Not sure if I said it clear, I was saying I was another one that you helped through and thx. Was cool of you running folks through.

LiK

Ugh, constantly sniped by one guy and I never found him. Wanted to kill him so bad.

Also got another pair of boots (288).

k1t4j

Hard mode is 320? cool in 4 raids I only saw the boots drop once......

At this rate i'll do hard mode sometime next year....

Zocano

Hard mode is 320? cool in 4 raids I only saw the boots drop once......

At this rate i'll do hard mode sometime next year....

320 will be Oryx' level. So at last phase we'd need to be 320 to do optimal damage. I would imagine it being like

300 Totems

305 Warpriest

310 Golgi

315 Sisters

320 Oryx

330 Worm Our God

Pretty sure trolling is ban worthy

haha seriously, I am murdering with it.

Hip fire is awesome once you can control it and get headshots.

Is it easier to get kills at a distance with a pulse, sure it is, but my sniper deals with those "sometimes" just love my Last word to much to part with it. The kill time on it is crazy good and I win one on one a lot thanks to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom