• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickster

Xur in 25mins.

Lets see dat lewt!

tumblr_l9qoj2jEhY1qzzud0.gif

We all know this will be the case

Gordon

Wolfswood Cloak dropped for me :)
Is it just me, or does this make my hitbox look fat?

Bought Red Death to celebrate. I think I was doing better with my legendary PRs. I need range and stability more than health regen, evidently. Looks pretty badass though. 20 min 'til Xurtime.. Hype level 4/10 (that's high for Xur)

Wolfswood Cloak dropped for me :)
Is it just me, or does this make my hitbox look fat?

Bought Red Death to celebrate. I think I was doing better with my legendary PRs. I need range and stability more than health regen, evidently. Looks pretty badass though. 20 min 'til Xurtime.. Hype level 4/10 (that's high for Xur)

Watch him sell Red Death.

Gordon

I bet the chances that xur sells the Graviton Forfeit are zero because of the glitch,it's the only exotic item i want :(
Or he sells it and Bungie drop hotpatch nerf within 4 hours. They've been so nerf-happy lately, it wouldn't surprise me.
Nerf results: Nightstalkers super disabled agonarch style lol

Watch him sell Red Death.
I usually get what he's about to sell as a drop though, and my last decent drop was Zhalo, so... enjoy your Zhalo Supercells everybody! :D lol

Gordon

I'm waiting for that Telesto to go on sale. Or Weapon Engrams :)
It was my first TTK exotic. I was underwhelmed by the general effectiveness. Made me sad that it doesn't 1SK in pvp with the attached projectiles. They do have impressive range though. (I think it 1SKs if you're point blank, but if you're further out the dropoff brings the normal projectile damage down enough that people survive with a decent fraction of their health)

One that will get you banned, so don't do it :p
Unlikely. It's too easy to do. If they started banning people for stuff like that they'd have a situation on their hands, given the number of bugs they miss.

Out 1

Thanks for the run guys! Only shards from Golgi, but the rest of the loot was insane: HC at 310, Scout at 303, Sniper at 308, ghost at 306, Invective at 290, cloak + two exotic engrams (310 Impossible Machines!).

Unlikely. It's too easy to do. If they started banning people for stuff like that they'd have a situation on their hands, given the number of bugs they miss.

What situation? There's no subscription, so they won't actually lose money just from the bans. EU consumer protection laws could possibly be tricky maybe. But Bungie can ban whoever from their game just like any other persistent online game can.

BahamutPT

EXOTIC GEAR

No Backup Plans
Gauntlets
1/1 Requirements Met

Don't Touch Me
Gauntlets
1/1 Requirements Met

THE STAG
Helmet
1/1 Requirements Met

Hereafter
Sniper Rifle
1/1 Requirements Met

Legacy Engram
Heavy Weapon Engram
1/1 Requirements Met

Lol, awful no backup plans, don't touch me, the stag, hereafter. No armour engram??

Glass needles are 3 coins, 3 motes and 1 exotic engram

Edit I bet helmet engrams rolled and they removed them because of the glitch

Gordon

What situation? There's no subscription, so they won't actually lose money just from the bans. EU consumer protection laws could possibly be tricky maybe. But Bungie can ban whoever from their game just like any other persistent online game can.
Bad PR. They don't need a reputation for being overbearing with bans - they already have a reputation for questionable content management and shilling for sony. They're trying to suck new players in to the game, and exaggerated internet rumours about console bans and stuff like that drives players away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom