• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuMa

Great link.

I wonder if I should max out this (potential?) beast:

JA6clOm.jpg

Tried that one too. Definitely try it yourself before upgrading. It's completely different because of the 4-round bursts. I don't like it better than the 3-rounders.

squadr0n

Glimmer farm, then go to the gunsmith and buy the test weapons, then dismantle them (without actually testing them - if you test them you can't buy them again). Pretty cheap and you get 3 weapon parts (I think) each.

Actually this is completely false and misinformation. Test Weapons dont give you anything for dismantling them. Thanks lol.

LOL, even EA is salty about Sunbreakers

That's funny lol

I'm totally not at all rerolling any exotic armor's, just not doing it. Don't feel the need. I have good rolls on a bunch of exotics that I wear, I never felt like having a slightly better perfect roll made any difference at all.

Yeah. And it only affects the last two perk slots apparently? Not really a need to do it.

I assume he means the perk roll is better.

Atleast for no backup plans they had the same perks as the blueprint vendor.

Dante316

Ohhh I do have a pulse rifle that I never tried..spare change.25. It has bodyseeker and perfect balance perk. Seem it will do ton of damage once leveled.

E92 M3

lol, I found out old telemetries still work and only the type of slot matters. For example, I used a Fusion rifle telemetry on a sniper and it just worked, and a rocket launcher telemetry works on swords (I think I just popped both RL and machinegun in case). Saves buying special telemetries.

Sweet, thanks for testing that. Should have tried it myself. I have tons of telems.

I really like the Herja (I found one with rangefinder and headseeker), but the Apple of Discord is very similar and has full auto too.

Full stability too?

Tried that one too. Definitely try it yourself before upgrading. It's completely different because of the 4-round bursts. I don't like it better than the 3-rounders.

I've been trying to find the perfect pulse rifle for my style and it's been an annoying road haha.

SkylineRKR

Hereafter is a bit like Patience and Time. The meta has changed to high impact snipers such as 1000 Yard which are much more versatile. So its not really a must to have. Though Hereafter has very high AA.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Is Glass Needle the same as reforging the legendaries with the gunsmith? Just rolls another random set of perks?

Deku Tree

Just waiting to pick up first curse on arms day, and finding Time to Explain in HM KF... Then I'll have a full weapons kiosk. Don't think I'm ever going to get all the exotic class items but other than those I have a full weapons kiosk for Titan, Warlock, and Hunter.

I always knew Sidearms were good, just that there weren't alot of good drops for them. The fact that they can crit for well over 1000 like a HMG in PvE and fired insanely fast, surprised it took a while to be picked up by people.

Is Glass Needle the same as reforging the legendaries with the gunsmith? Just rolls another random set of perks?

Yes but light level and experience stay the same and don't get reset...PLUS only certain armours can get certain perks...so be very sure that the armour you want can have the perk you want before you try and roll for it.

Stats seem a bit of a grey area...

Reddit has a lot of examples and counterexamples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom