• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unstable

8 people in the lobby not on teams .. Start the match 6 on 2 .. Bravo Bungie

CRciQmmUEAEwr4o.jpg:large

GG Matchmaking

We still won though

Tovarisc

It just occurred to me that Hakke weapons share the same naming convention as Ikea furniture.

That is quite rude to say that Finnish words are same as Swedish words. As Finn I feel offended and I want you to know that you offended me!

Joking tho.

Randoms;
  • Tuonela is Finnish word for Hell, or if you like you can say Helvetti
  • Herja is Finnish slang word for joke, also can be used when saying you shouldn't take someone seriously

Deku Tree

I feel like today's daily holds a secret regarding the next step into the No time to Explain.

Figure out how to break through the wall at the end of the mission, that is taken down in the TTK quest mission, and enter the black garden and then complete some challenge.

Figure out how to break through the wall at the end of the mission, that is taken down in the TTK quest mission, and enter the black garden and then complete some challenge.

You mean like this?

You have to climb to the top, there's an inclination you can squeeze through to get to the alternate entrance. Then you can glitch outside of mars.

I feel like there's something wrong with IB matchmaking. To many matchups between full teams and randoms. I thought this was fixed?

Still not fixed. Yesterday I solo queued IB and ran into Fig and a GAF train.
I was winning for the first 13000 points and then just slowly spiraled out of control.

Mupod

If you really need it for collection or gives light increase, sure. I wouldn't get it for its perk tho as it revolves around you and your whole team dying in regular basis.

The super charge isn't terribly dramatic either. And the overshield is veeeery rare. People were hyping it up as Ram 2.0 for Trials but I don't see why it'd be better than Light Beyond Nemesis. I use it anyways because it's 310...I guess it would work until my super's full then switch on Alchemist Raiment.

Deku Tree

You mean like this?

You have to climb to the top, there's an inclination you can squeeze through to get to the alternate entrance. Then you can glitch outside of mars.

Does doing that in the daily trigger anything? If it was a secret then there should also be a non-glitchy way to do it though.

Personally I think Time to Explain may have something to do with the Hard KF raid but maybe also other quest lines too. IDK.

If you really need it for collection or gives light increase, sure. I wouldn't get it for its perk tho as it revolves around you and your whole team dying in regular basis.

That's what I figured, perks based on dying don't seem all that awesome. Plus my claws, Monte Carlo set up is doing too much work right now. Just looks so damn cool...

Kalamari

That is quite rude to say that Finnish words are same as Swedish words. As Finn I feel offended and I want you to know that you offended me!

Joking tho.

Randoms;
  • Tuonela is Finnish word for Hell, or if you like you can say Helvetti
  • Herja is Finnish slang word for joke, also can be used when saying you shouldn't take someone seriously

Hah. That's funny. I didn't know Hakke was Finnish. Call me uncultured I guess.

Does doing that in the daily trigger anything? If it was a secret then there should also be a non-glitchy way to do it though.

Personally I think Time to Explain may have something to do with the Hard KF raid but maybe also other quest lines too. IDK.

No, it doesn't do anything. It seems Bungie just failed at blocking off the area. Which makes me think Bungie is blowing smoke up our asses when they say we already have the key for it or whatever BS they were spouting.

It was fixed last DLC.

Not even Oryx can control matchmaking, not unless it's Taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom