• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hung Jury for PvE
Villany for PvP
Both are great guns

Does the hand cannon still crash the game?
If you want it for pve, go with hung jury. For pvp, the villainy.
Hung jury. I think there's a real argument that it's the best gun in the game right now, at least for PvE.

Thanks for the replies!

Think I'll go for hung jury then. Git my red death for PvP.

Also got a hung jury arm but it has shit perks so I'll upgrade that one with this one.

FyreWulff

I don't get why people are happy Trials got delayed?

It's every weekend, so if you didn't want to play this weekend because you have a slim chance of being cheated, then wait until its patched to play.

There is zero benefit to delaying it for normal players.

Because if people try to play it and get endlessly glitched they're probably never going to try the mode again. Leading to it having lower population even after the glitch is fixed.

I believe you iRAWR, but could you be more specific to make me feel better. DeeJ only says "the files" which doesn't really pin them down to a specific consumable.
Edit: just gonna pm you instead.

Not a inside source or anything just to make it clear. Take whatever I said with a grain of salt. However I did predict that ToO was coming in early October a month ago.

Skele7on

Banned
hard mode too soon?

why?

Wait...what? Hard mode is almost too late. It's coming out just in time.

And what loot is so sought after that it's worth deleting characters for extra raid runs? I can't imagine any are worth it.

RNG has been quite literally screwing me so hard, I will only be max 308 next week and heres with a lot of luck,

I just think with how brutal drops have been it makes the world first race a bit skewed

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
I think "try-hard" is such a dumb phrase. Classic playlist is fun because the maps aren't always the same. No one plays PVP to try to purposely lose. Your quarrel makes no sense.

Also, Imprecation isn't that bad.

Eeeeeh the gun is pretty bad coming off using other hand cannons.

Simply trying to do your best and win isn't really what I'm talking about. It's...something different. I understand wanting the classic map rotation. I enjoyed it as well.

Raybunny

a4c3e258141880996452438536_700wa_0.gif

Frenden

Banned
The new Meta. These guns are ok!

Bad jokes aside, this part of the quest was frustrating for me as well. I am awful with Handcannons in 2.0 I think I got lucky. I went 6/7 in one match and then finished it on the next one. You'll get it. Don't give up.
Imprecation hunter tip--when someone is tethered, all hits are crits and will proc the crit kill requirement apparently.

According to Reddit, tethering folks and then killing them with any combo of head and body shots is the quickest route to First Curseville.

Strider

Max 308 is plenty high enough for hard mode.

No one is hitting 310 with normal raid unless they get seriously lucky with Ghost shell and boots.

I'm not going to defend any of their recent economy changes - I don't know what they were trying to protect against or what they were trying to address. I guess it's the same reason why they refused to have Xur sell heavy weapon synths when the heavy ammo perk was in.

I didn't expect you to, I just think putting $'s on any form of progression is a slippery slope. If something is too grindy, then just lower the grind for everyone.

Not that I mind people getting carried, but to say the reason is preserve the integrity of going flawless in Trials doesn't sound right to me.
The actual reasons are: they don't want the people playing to have a negative experience going up against cheaters and they don't want to have to ban all of the cheaters. Some people are only as honest as their options and Bungie doesn't want to turn off that many people.

Imprecation hunter tip--when someone is tethered, all hits are crits and will proc the crit kill requirement apparently.

According to Reddit, tethering folks and then killing them with any combo of head and body shots is the quickest route to First Curseville.

Hey! You're alive! How's the hangover?

I went for a run this morning. Woof.

Any time for the train tonight? I need to work on my Warlock now.

LiK

Another primary exotic engram. Still no Zhalos.

Feels bad man :(

welcome to no Zhalos club

Something has always annoyed me about female titans: why do they always look like they have big wide hips? Why not scale the armor back to keep their more natural curve lines?

yep, unlike Warlocks/Hunters, female Titans look awkward in all their gear. it's pretty annoying the gear isn't slimmed down or the pieces aren't smaller for their body type.

Tecnniqe

Banned
305 ghost and 302 boots reporting in.

First ghost was 04, next 05, next 07 and next 07.

Never getting it 310 NM for sure.

Boots ive only seen once, at 302 D:

ATM Mark, Heavy, Ghost and Boots holding me back, rest i have 310.

Also i love my Titans hips. Hips are great.

Skele7on

Banned
First ghost was 04, next 05, next 07 and next 07.

Never getting it 310 NM for sure.

Boots ive only seen once, at 302 D:

ATM Mark, Heavy, Ghost and Boots holding me back, rest i have 310

my hunter repping 299 blue chest and a 294 blue rocket launcher :|

fuuuu the rest of my gear is fairly legit though.

Deku Tree

310 & 309 & 306 ghosts... Others were infused.

Warlock 308
Hunter 307
Titan 307 ( could go to 308 if I infuse some 310 exotics, not sure if I want to yet).

Possibly can go to 309 if I infuse some 310 exotic weapons into my primary and secondary... Not sure if I want to do that yet too.

If I'm not ready for HM, then very few people are...

LiK

310 & 309 & 306 ghosts... Others were infused.

Warlock 308
Hunter 307
Titan 307 ( could go to 308 if I infuse some 310 exotics, not sure if I want to yet).

Possibly can go to 309 if I infuse some 310 exotic weapons into my primary and secondary... Not sure if I want to do that yet too.

If I'm not ready for HM, then very few people are...

can't wait for LFG peeps to request everyone to be 310

lawl

E92 M3

Yeah, someone blew me a kiss after killing my bladedancer...I lol'd.

I'll be using it a lot in trials lol.

Don't you love it when an exotic drops and it becomes something you just wished for.

Got gauntlets exotic and I wanted Ruin Wings and it became them.

In terms of armour I nearly have everything for all 3 guardians apart from those super rare pieces.

That's what everyone plays for ;)

Frenden

Banned
Hey! You're alive! How's the hangover?

I went for a run this morning. Woof.

Any time for the train tonight? I need to work on my Warlock now.
Probably! I had a hot water heater installed and it has a slow leak, so I may be out while dealing with a repair person for a bit. Afterwards, I'm going to try and get on.

I got my Titan to level five last night, drunk as shit with randoms, and never even turned in his completed brown bounties. I might try and save them until next Iron Banner.

I just have my Warlock too. I might play my Hunter despite it being 5 already. I missed Ace of Spades yesterday.

I really need to complete one of my three exotic sword quests. It drops at 310 right? That would finally put me into 300 LL and I can start decrypting some of these exotic engrams and pray for 300+ decrypts.

The raid keeps giving me 303 ghosts around 4 or 5 times now.

At least you got ghosts. I am 0-4 runs with no ghost.

Probably! I had a hot water heater installed and it has a slow leak, so I may be out while dealing with a repair person for a bit. Afterwards, I'm going to try and get on.

I got my Titan to level five last night, drunk as shit with randoms, and never even turned in his completed brown bounties. I might try and save them until next Iron Banner.

I just have my Warlock too. I might play my Hunter despite it being 5 already. I missed Ace of Spades yesterday.

Haha. Your back is SO strong Frenden!

phen0m24

I really need to complete one of my three exotic sword quests. It drops at 310 right? That would finally put me into 300 LL and I can start decrypting some of these exotic engrams and pray for 300+ decrypts.

At least you got ghosts. I am 0-4 runs with no ghost.

They do indeed drop at 310

Navy Bean

Got the Spindle last night...Thanks MisterThirsty!

With three 300+ players it's a really fun fight (other than the ridiculous marathon run thru the Moon to get there). Exotic sword plus supers was the way to go. And, at least for me, don't be passive, just run into the room and kill as much as you can before you die. Rinse and repeat.

LiK

I'm pretty sure I drunkenly dragged down my blueberry compadres only to stumble into the occasional win.

If my back is strong, it's from humping around a backpack full of medalions, lol.

why have you been playing IB solo? noticed you even turned off joining.

CRc0BeAUwAE8fLd.jpg:orig

The Sperm

Mother of god Bungie please for the love of all that is holy fix your current end-game design language!

After VoG every end-game piece of armor has been some of the ugliest ive ever seen! Disgusting proportions, forms and lacking of any kind of texture or interesting details.

Someone over at Bungle has a chitinis-crab-fixation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom