• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

Mother of god Bungie please for the love of all that is holy fix your current end-game design language!

After VoG every end-game piece of armor has been some of the ugliest ive ever seen! Disgusting proportions, forms and lacking of any kind of texture or interesting details.

good news, no more Hive-related Raid for a while since we killed the goddamn king. bring on the other races! Hive gear is ugly as fuck.

Tovarisc

I have gotten three Ghost shells from King's Fall.

1x 300
1x 309
1x 310

RNGeesus has blessed me.

good news, no more Hive-related Raid for a while since we killed the goddamn king. bring on the other races! Hive gear is ugly as fuck.

Well King's daughters and sisters are still around ;)

But Bungie really, put hive to backburner and give us some cabal action next!

MechDX

Can't wait for Cabal-type Raid gear

Cant wait to see how wide my female Titans hips get then.

cabal-destiny.png

Kyne

can't be stated enough.

give me Cabal or Vex gear that makes me look like a god damn terminator.
destiny-comet.png

Shito

Are we really expecting Cabal gear to be really better than Hive one?
From that strike-specific tease, I'm betting it will be just as bulky and ugly... :/

Yes! We need a new race of alien scum to go and beat up on and throw them the new raid to handle.

Or hell... a Cabal or even a Charlemagne or Rasputin Seraphim Vault-styled raid with slick future-tech armor and weapons would be amazing!

Like imagine everything looking as good as the Sleeper Simulant! Sold.

Mupod

hmm so the no backup plans shotgun kill thing does eat your melee charge but is otherwise insanely effective. With Unbreakable on it lasts a very long time. I just saw someone mention Monte Carlo in the other thread and like a light bulb went on over my head. I think I know what I'm going to try later.

GlamFM

Banned
I have gotten three Ghost shells from King's Fall.

1x 300
1x 309
1x 310

RNGeesus has blessed me.

Well King's daughters and sisters are still around ;)

But Bungie really, put hive to backburner and give us some cabal action next!

Nope, introduce something new. I hate the races right now. Space insects, some sort of cannibal tribe & space pigs - No thank you.

I want to fight something modern and slick.

Looking to add some permanent members to my Xbox One clan's raid team. Shoot me a message here if you're interested in joining up with us and running stuff on a weekly basis.

Kind of surprised at the array of weapons I'm seeing used in IB. I figured it'd be a Red Death fest (and there are still plenty out there) but I guess nerfing HCs to shit has worked in that respect.

GorillaJu

welcome to no Zhalos club

yep, unlike Warlocks/Hunters, female Titans look awkward in all their gear. it's pretty annoying the gear isn't slimmed down or the pieces aren't smaller for their body type.

There is some gear that looks perfectly fine on fem titans.

LiK

Kind of surprised at the array of weapons I'm seeing used in IB. I figured it'd be a Red Death fest (and there are still plenty out there) but I guess nerfing HCs to shit has worked in that respect.

i hate Scouts in PVP now more than anything. they have sniper range.

deoee

Look at how the other team of bads just stand there and shoot at him. I mean, come on, how bad can you play?

Haha if you try to run you'll get hammerd in the back.
So just try killing him.

At this point it feels like shooting a tank with stones

Tovarisc

Are we really expecting Cabal gear to be really better than Hive one?
From that strike-specific tease, I'm betting it will be just as bulky and ugly... :/

At least design should be hi-end tech and practical, considering cabal is race about waging war with highly developed tech. Military tech never should be complex in its design to ensure function under multiple of conditions.

Zoba please! Lockout was one of the best maps ever! I've played Halo 2 for more hours than Destiny (thus far), and it never got boring. Love that it's a night and snowy setting with a fun design element. Midship was fantastic as well.

I love Halo 2's Campaign but the multiplayer is one of the worst things I've ever played. FWIW I didn't play it much in its heydey. It's trash in MCC

LiK

Rather have another Vex raid than Cabal. Cabal are ZZZZzzzzZZZzz

best new Strike fight are the Shield bros. i love it. if the Cabal Raid had stuff like that, sign me up.

I love Halo 2's Campaign but the multiplayer is one of the worst things I've ever played. FWIW I didn't play it much in its heydey. It's trash in MCC

crazy talk, Halo 2 MP was amazing for its time. still has some of the best maps.

Rubenov

It's the most balanced it has been in terms of no weapons that truly stand out, maybe with the exception of the Tlaloc.

Navy Bean

Sunbreakers don't break the game, per se, but damn they're close:

1. Almost double the OHK potential of any class (and from range with splash damage).
2. Longest duration.
3. Virtually invincible.

I got 2 or 3 good bladedance swipes at a Sunbreaker and the net effect was half his shield taken away...lol

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Haha if you try to run you'll get hammerd in the back.
So just try killing him.

At this point it feels like shooting a tank with stones

Unless I have Super, I've had better success staying airborne and running away.

Looking to add some permanent members to my Xbox One clan's raid team. Shoot me a message here if you're interested in joining up with us and running stuff on a weekly basis.

I'm down. Been looking for a consistent raid team for a while now. Have had to resort to LFG for all my raids thus far. Not that it's been bad, but I'd just rather have one team to consistently run with.

My tag is Xbl Xzilerate. My main is a Titan and its light is 306. Have plenty of experience with the raid as well.

It's the most balanced it has been in terms of no weapons that truly stand out, maybe with the exception of the Tlaloc.

Disagree. It was only truly like that in the earliest days of Destiny and that's just because nobody knew the intricacies of weapon balance. That did lead to more AR's than anything else but that's just a shooter default weapon.

Right now it's basically Pulse Rifles/Shotgun combos. Scouts get used but are at a disadvantage. Sidearms have been picking up over the last couple of days but disadvantaged to longe range shotguns. Everything else is lower tier than that.

Kyne

not gonna lie, I enjoyed hearing TLW over and over more than I do pulse rifles.

TADADAD. TADADAD. TADADAD.

edit:
rip.
JGd6DU9.jpg

Deku Tree

The main problem I had with Halo 2 and Halo 3 PvP with MM is I didn't know how to turn off voice chat. I didn't have a mic, and I was forced to listen to inane immature banter through my speakers or totally mute the volume. So glad that Destiny has opt in voice chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom