• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

With their req system on top of the 'unlocking shit by levelling up' it'll be incredibly addicting. I mean, the Req system is basically a card system where you get booster packs to get special shit. People will love that. It's like Engrams on crack.

And if your not getting the cards fast enough you can buy them with real money.

Tecnniqe

Banned
should we save the weekly IB bounties for the last day?

Rep increase each day so at a bit over rank 4 just deliver them with your shader, emblem and class item and you should max out.

Also just 1 shot an Ogre with my side arm
granted i almost killed with my Juju first

Navy Bean

With their req system on top of the 'unlocking shit by levelling up' it'll be incredibly addicting. I mean, the Req system is basically a card system where you get booster packs to get special shit. People will love that. It's like Engrams on crack.
My hope is that Halo 5 is my PvP fix and Destiny for raiding and PvE. I grew to really like Crucible stuff but the current version is kinda awful to me.

Tecnniqe

Banned
And if you buy a certain edition you get like 25k funny money or something!

It's like Hearthstone!

Hawkz&ian loves Blizzard
Philadelphia-Eagles-Mascot-Falls-in-Snowy-Blizzard-GIF.gif

Ozone

Anyone want to take a break from IB to do some CoO? I need to clear Tier 3 (Mini Crota) in under 2 min and I need a team that actually knows how to do the fight.

The quit penalties in Halo 5 are for the ranked, competitive playlists. This playlists do not have join in progress to worry about.

Destiny needs its own solution in regards to quitters, a solution that has the overall operation of destiny in mind. There have to be large scale overhauls to the matchmaking systems and philosophies to address the problem. Still, halo pvp will always outclass destiny pvp. It's just been off the radar for a bit since the master chief collection was such a shit show (and also halo 4...)

Navy Bean

The quit penalties in Halo 5 are for the ranked, competitive playlists. This playlists do not have join in progress to worry about.

Destiny needs its own solution in regards to quitters, a solution that has the overall operation of destiny in mind. There have to be large scale overhauls to the matchmaking systems and philosophies to address the problem. Still, halo pvp will always outclass destiny pvp. It's just been off the radar for a bit since the master chief collection was such a shit show (and also halo 4...)
I quit out of 5 straight IB matches last night. Had 5 medallions and the game kept dropping me into lopsided games. I'd do it again so the problem is that sometimes the game basically makes quitting the best option. In other words, there is no easy solution.

Hello All!

I need 1 for a fresh raid! Every Friday I get together with friends from work and my brother and we do a raid. Most of the time I'm fine having a new guy, but two guys have work early tomorrow so we need this to be a clean and semi-fast run.

If anyone wants to join, please reply (and have experience).

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I literally cannot win an ib game solo queue. I am at zero wins.

Kyne

Hello All!

I need 1 for a fresh raid! Every Friday I get together with friends from work and my brother and we do a raid. Most of the time I'm fine having a new guy, but two guys have work early tomorrow so we need this to be a clean and semi-fast run.

I'll join after this IB match?

Agent

Starting up a fresh PS4 Kings Fall raid. Come laugh at me as I go 0/8 on the raid ghost.

1) me (phantom8324)
2) deafmedal
3)
4)
5)
6)

Edit: all full

Hello All!

Edit: Too slow

Mindlog

These King's Fall raids are getting crazy smooth. Then again with 6 ToMs people probably know what they are doing :]

I got a 310 Truth from Oryx. Nice!
However, nothing that would actually raise my light level. Disappointing.

Sorry. Got 1 before you :(

However, we do this every Friday. I can pen you in if you want to join us next Friday? We generally do it about 7:15-7:30 PM CST.

Yeah I just saw that, no worries!

I'd be down for that. We're friends on PSN so I'll just message you if I get stuck at work or something comes up

Starting up a fresh PS4 Kings Fall raid. Come laugh at me as I go 0/8 on the raid ghost.

1) me (phantom8324)
2) deafmedal
3)
4)
5)
6)

I want in on the laughing party

PSN: joshcbrugby

I quit out of 5 straight IB matches last night. Had 5 medallions and the game kept dropping me into lopsided games. I'd do it again so the problem is that sometimes the game basically makes quitting the best option. In other words, there is no easy solution.
That's what saying, there are other things to address first with destiny's matchmaking before quit bans could be implemented.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
What is the appropriate amount of hazing to give my raid group that I hit 5 in IB first?

I kind feel like the odd duck on this last page or so. ..loving IB this time around. ..maybe hit rank 1 my first time through...

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Nice raid guys! Me gusta

Didn't get anything on the way to the big guy's room, but got the bond from the sisters and the Warlock helm and HC from Oryx. Just need the Fusion and Rocket Launcher left til I can start treating everything as infusion fuel. :D

Toki767

Thanks a bunch for a raid Hawkian and crew!

Loot for the first time doing it seemed nice enough.

306 Smite of Merain
306 Anguish of Drystan
290 Suros Regime
307 Kingslayer Shell
305 War Numen's Chest

Took me from 291 Light to 297 Light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom