• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I quit out of 5 straight IB matches last night. Had 5 medallions and the game kept dropping me into lopsided games. I'd do it again so the problem is that sometimes the game basically makes quitting the best option. In other words, there is no easy solution.

remember playing Rumble for wins a while back and most of the games I joined were JIP where the other player already had 12 kills.

Suppression grenades or Shadow shot suppression refills opponent supers.

Jesus.....

And scouts. Using Jade rabbit is fun.

Yeah...Scouts are alright but Pulse Rifles are definitely more prolific. And I never noticed that ._. Before(As a Sunbreaker) when a supression cancelled my super it was gone, is it only a hunter/quiver glitch?

I feel that if there were no rewards for Crucible/Iron Banner/ToO, nobody would play it because of how unfun it can be.

Chille

Yeah...Scouts are alright but Pulse Rifles are definitely more prolific. And I never noticed that ._. Before(As a Sunbreaker) when a supression cancelled my super it was gone, is it only a hunter/quiver glitch?

I feel that if there were no rewards for Crucible/Iron Banner/ToO, nobody would play it because of how unfun it can be.

Yeah it is a Hunter glitch from what I can tell

daedalius

IB still feels like a hot mess

Still sad I didn't get to experience the awesome of hawkmoon year 1. My pulse is just a joke to aim and kill with compared to hand cannons.

I hope hand cannons get some sort of buff, they are just uncompetitive now.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
Fresh Full Raid!

Starting as soon as we're full up. Please have gear at an acceptable level to complete the whole raid. Looking for people who've at least seen all the fights. Come with whatever synths etc you'll need. Mic required.

Copy and paste the list with your PSN added please:

1. crophonso
2. tastypwnwhich

loki 16

Fresh Full Raid!

Starting as soon as we're full up. Please have gear at an acceptable level to complete the whole raid. Looking for people who've at least seen all the fights. Come with whatever synths etc you'll need. Mic required.

1. crophonso
2. tastypwnwhich

Lets do this PSN futbol_dude77

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Fresh Full Raid!

1. crophonso
2. tastypwnwhich
3. Godless_Pagan

there. Added myself to the list. lets do this!!

terandle

I'm in

Fresh Full Raid!

1. crophonso
2. tastypwnwhich
3. terandle

The IB weeklies according to the stream I was watching gave 1700 rep with all 3 items equipped today, should be even more tomorrow. So all 3 should be 6k or so tomorrow and more sunday, which should be more than enough to push most people to rank 5 if they are 2/3 already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom