• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shem935

Banned
Fresh Full Raid!

Starting as soon as we're full up. Please have gear at an acceptable level to complete the whole raid. Looking for people who've at least seen all the fights. Come with whatever synths etc you'll need. Mic required.

Copy and paste the list with your PSN added please:

1. crophonso
2. tastypwnwhich
3. Shem0275

Yup

Arrrammis

I feel like pulse rifles wouldn't be so powerful if they didn't cause the target to shake around. It's nearly impossible to aim when a pulse rifle if shooting at you compared to any other weapon class.
Fresh Full Raid!

Starting as soon as we're full up. Please have gear at an acceptable level to complete the whole raid. Looking for people who've at least seen all the fights. Come with whatever synths etc you'll need. Mic required.

Copy and paste the list with your PSN added please:

1. crophonso
2. tastypwnwhich
5. Arrrammis

X-Frame

1. Team has control of B and C and great map control.

2. Entire team immediately leaves to go cap A, flipping the spawns and therefore leaving me by myself to defend B.

3. I'm overrun and they end up getting B and C.

I can't.

Kyoufu

Why the bloody fucking hell can you still get spawn sniped on Twilight Gap, a map as old as this game some several hundred days since release?

I genuinely feel like they just want you to hate this game sometimes.

I don't think I've ever been spawn sniped on Twilight Gap. :eek:

Namikaze1

You get a Strange Coin! And you get a Strange Coin! Everyone gets a Strange Coin!

CRev86GUsAAllnU.png:orig

Tecnniqe

Banned
1. Team has control of B and C and great map control.

2. Entire team immediately leaves to go cap A, flipping the spawns and therefore leaving me by myself to defend B.

3. I'm overrun and they end up getting B and C.

I can't.

B..but its capture, r..right?

jadedm17

I don't think I've ever been spawn sniped on Twilight Gap. :eek:

C spawn heavy ammo, the A side has a platform extending so you can shoot them as they grab heavy with a sniper, which is also where you can spawn on C side and get killed before you can move. I've been playing since this game came out and its never changed.

Christ did the randies forget that you can capture zones in control tonight or something? Both games I got mercy'd because I was literally the only one going for them.

Well, that's frustrating.

Just got left out of a raid I was promised a spot in. Never even got an invite. :-/

Anyone doing King's Fall fresh? Would prefer experienced, but I'll take what I can get.

Mother of god... I'm one fragment away from Malice and the last one I need and can get this week is a specific tier 2 boss combo that is NOT happening! Ran it like 20 times and still didn't see it spawn... FML.

X-Frame

Another one:

"You got lucky and managed to find a bunch of randoms that worked well together and you won. I'm breaking up the teams to find a better match for everyone."

What kind of BS is that. How about you kick the losing team from matchmaking and keep the same winning team together?

Geist-

There's just something about being the top player of both teams in Iron Banner and still losing the match that just seems to make me feel worse. :-(

Any XB1 players doing IB?

LiK

I'm up to do IB for an hour. Kinda wondering if I can get a Pulse to drop with higher attack at rank 5. Bought the vendor one.

R0ckman

Welcome to World of warcraft Heroic mode. I knew this change was coming since you could get all the weapons and gear on the same type of raid.

I dont really know why Bungie is doing it, its great for the hardcore gamer but for the casual would be too much or confusing to do another type of raid to get the same weapon but stronger and considering there is RNG involded on the light level of the gear it is really nonsense, uncalled and tiresome to look for the the same kind of weapon with good perks because Bungie removed the reforge option but kept it for exotics, what are they thinking.

So basically, there is no point in doing this? Just wait for a major update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom