• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atkison04

I have half a squad already,looking to recruit 3 more to do fresh run in about 2 hours. We've all ran the raid several times and know what to do. I know atleast 2 of us have malices. Anyone welcome to join. Quote for addition please.

1) the7thAssassin

2) SoulClap

3) a fat panda

4) JohnofMars

5)

6)

I have half a squad already,looking to recruit 3 more to do fresh run in about 2 hours. We've all ran the raid several times and know what to do. I know atleast 2 of us have malices. Anyone welcome to join. Quote for addition please.

1) the7thAssassin

2) SoulClap

3) a fat panda

4)

5)

6)

PSN: JohnOfMars

Ran the full raid twice. Have Spindle & Malice.

the_id

1) the7thAssassin

2) SoulClap

3) a fat panda

4)

5)

6)
Me and a buddy wanna join. Is that ok?

GlamFM

Banned
Super fun IB train. Think we won 5 or 6 games in a row.

Our group had the class item, boots and sidearm drop.

Love IB (with a GAF train
and only when you win
)

Not sure if this is what happened or not, but make sure you're spawned at the end of an Iron Banner match. Think the AFK prevention kicked in even though I played the whole match, just didn't play for the last 8 seconds. So woo no medallion for 12 minutes of work.

PuMa

I can't play tonight and that makes me sad post-war New Year's Eve Lt. Dan.
dYHB7oT.jpg
LT welcome back!!!

https://youtu.be/OHzkICG47LU

This happens to me almost everytime I look at it..how many people do you have on your friend's list? ruthless and I have atleast 575+ and it occurs with us very often.

I had 700+, did a spring clean and down to 450. Have not seen that bug happen as often as it did before.

My list started crapping out after 600 I think, so keep it below 500 to be safe I guess.

LTWood12

Taking a night off of destiny makes me spend money. Just downloaded Nathan Drake Collection. Wife loves Uncharted.

Edit; Friday night double post

Johndoey

Banned
Hey quick question, I just hit 240 earlier today should I hold off in trying to rope some people into a Raid until I get better gear or am I good? I was waiting to try but I still feel a bit weak.

LTWood12

58 coins.

Don't touch me-Probably instead of marks.

Stag-eh.....nah

Hereafter-don't have it, but I'll wait for an engram one.

35 3oC it is then.

Hey quick question, I just hit 240 earlier today should I hold off in trying to rope some people into a Raid until I get better gear or am I good?

TTK raid, about 280 is good to start. I'd recommend doing daily PvE and PvP, saving your Legendary Marks and first getting 1000 Yard Stare. Then Hung Jury from DO. 150 marks each.

Some tips:
Make sure you're always equipping your highest light gear! Especially when you decrypt engrams. Always decrypt 1 engram @ a time and if it's higher than your current gear/weapon, then equip that and decrypt the next and repeat. It helps you level up quicker.

Strider

Taking a night off of destiny makes me spend money. Just downloaded Nathan Drake Collection. Wife loves Uncharted.

Collection is really well done so money well spent at least. I've beaten UC1 so far and cleaning up trophies for the plat. Will take a little break then move on to UC2... Nice change of pace from the amount of Destiny I've been playing lately. Needed a good single player game.

Halo matchmaking:

If you quit out of games, not only will you suffer a loss and forfeit any REQ points or XP but you’ll also receive a temporary cooldown penalty (ban) preventing you from matchmaking in Arena.

This should be Iron Banner

Namikaze1

PSN Friend List is fucked up right now. Taking forever to load. If you have me on your friend list, join the party chat. Can't send chat invites because of this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom