• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

Yeah, you basically trade your super for being able to bring down your TTK down by about a third or fourth.

You can still keep your super in a sense if you're a Sunsinger. Then you don't get Storm Grenade though so its a trade off. You can always save it until a teammate uses theres so you can pick up their orbs too

kidko

You can still keep your super in a sense if you're a Sunsinger. Then you don't get Storm Grenade though so its a trade off. You can always save it until a teammate uses theres so you can pick up their orbs too

Storm is good? Been using pulse cause storm felt bad in pve

Ikkarus

I can officially hang up my IB playing days until the next event.

All characters rank 5
Pulse Rifles obtained
Sidearm got
All armour acquired
New IB ship dropped

Done. Feels good.

Top score bounty done. Thanks to bungie guys :p

12068830_10153948366426874_3070058762866625450_o.jpg

Updated TTK stats with IB guns

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...4XvJIwTKFIPvASLduPPS4/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

Its just confirming what we all knew with Smite, Villainy, Suros PDX, Nirwens and Red Death as Kings. I have know idea how Fabian strategy works but that has the lowest TTK of all the new stuff. 1hr 35 mins then the sweet banner pulse will be mine, then i'm just going to stick playing with my main and pray to RNGesus to see if I can get one to drop with reactive reload

Edit all the previous numbers are here https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...pth_weapons_sats_spreadsheet_20_time_to_kill/

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...4XvJIwTKFIPvASLduPPS4/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

Its just confirming what we all knew with Smite, Villainy, Suros PDX, Nirwens and Red Death as Kings. I have know idea how Fabian strategy works but that has the lowest TTK of all the new stuff. 1hr 35 mins then the sweet banner pulse will be mine, then i'm just going to stick playing with my main and pray to RNGesus to see if I can get one to drop with reactive reload

ugh those numbers are gross

Fastest TTK red death and "que religious music" The Last Word!

Red Death impact tier pulse rifles way ahead. The hand cannon numbers are a hilarious misrepresentation except TLW maybe and even then you have to contend with disappearing bullets and hipfire crits being much harder to do due to accuracy and stability nerfs.

Meta rightfully gravitated towards pulse rifle city even without the numbers. It was obvious as hell.

neoism

Man I must be really lucky I've played over 50+ games in ib this week and I have only gotten one Nightstalker glitcher game...

daedalius

Fuck why do hand cannons feel like such trash in pvp now?

I swear my crosshair is on the target, but nope, not hitting. My pulse ALWAYS hits.

Is there some sort of shitty bloom on hand cannons now?

I swear my crosshair is on the target, but nope, not hitting. My pulse ALWAYS hits.

Yup

Although I've even had my first shots miss as well which makes no sense at all.

To spare yourself the headache don't bother with hand cannons right now. It's an aggravating experience all around. Sure, Hawkmoon 2-shot kills feel awesome, it doesn't make up for the clutch bad luck in the chamber getting you killed.

Sage Merrill made a Guardian called Reticle Bloom and had his Ghost resurrect him.

Exotic sword strike with randoms a surprising success.

Not looking forward to doing the material/ability part for my solar sword now though. Might wait a while before doing it again.

I managed to get the Birth of History ship, but not the one I wanted. I'll try again tomorrow. Also bought the Hakke shotgun. I'm not big on that type of gun, but I like to have one of each type on hand at all times.

Also got the New Monarchy sniper rifle. I haven't tried it out, but the perks are rather dull. It might just turn into Legendary Marks.

Dalek

Isn't there some kind of cheat when you are getting an exotic sword with your alt if you've already earned an exotic with your first character?

Isn't there some kind of cheat when you are getting an exotic sword with your alt if you've already earned an exotic with your first character?

Not really a cheat but it lets you skip the 25 crucible kills and 50 major kills if you put an upgraded sword on a character that's already done that part. You do the exotic sword quest on the one character essentially

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom