• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreez

Reached Rank 3... All I want is Titan Boots and the rifle D;

Gotta say this experience has forced me to get decent at Crucible again. Finally found a combo that works for me in Bad Juju and 1000YS. I had been trying every gun but those haha.

Acidote

Reached Rank 3... All I want is Titan Boots and the rifle D;

Gotta say this experience has forced me to get decent at Crucible again. Finally found a combo that works for me in Bad Juju and 1000YS. I had been trying every gun but those haha.

I feel pretty decent at crucible, but I've noticed how bad I need a good shotgun.

Red Death, decent shotgun and heavy machinegun. Missing only the shotgun.

Mupod

I feel pretty decent at crucible, but I've noticed how bad I need a good shotgun.

the conspiracy theory from quest rewards is very good. Doubt you'll find much better especially now that shot package was removed.

Paertan

Upgraded my Suros Regime and tried it in Iron banner. Man that is a good gun. I feel I still can kick some serious ass with Hawkmoon but Suros is more consistent. A bit of lag and Hawkmoon is hard to be good with.

So many times this. The holy crucible trinity, completely ridiculous if you roll with that, as long as you can aim and have blink/good at sliding, you're sorted.

GorillaJu

Can´t wait for mine!

Has someone seen it drop randomly? With better perks even?

What do we think about the perks the vendor version comes with?

The vendor perks are very nice. It's not a god roll but it's one where you'd be really happy if it dropped like that.

Dalek

On court of oryx, with an antiquated rune-if you lose, do you lose the rune? I joined in to help with a fight and I revived a guy and then he started berating me because I revived him, and then he lost his rune when we failed?

On court of oryx, with an antiquated rune-if you lose, do you lose the rune? I joined in to help with a fight and I revived a guy and then he started berating me because I revived him, and then he lost his rune when we failed?

The rune isn't lost on a failure.

FeD.nL

Got my hopes up with this daily but it was the wrong one. I really think there is something hidden in the follow-up quest of this daily. I did the regular quest line last week and in the next room (when the door in the final area of this daily opens) the door to the right opened for me and there was this wall of darkness but I couldn't step through it, and then the door just closed.

I think it might be a secret area during the daily or something.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
How the hell did that happen? I could swear I got only about 700 on each bounty on my main (with shader, class item and emblem)
My hunter was already rank 5 so maybe the titan got a massive boost. Just need the warlock at rank 5, which should be done soon considering the XP I'm getting.

My hunter was already rank 5 so maybe the titan got a massive boost. Just need the warlock at rank 5, which should be done soon considering the XP I'm getting.

Other characters get double rep until they equal your highest character I believe. So if you have a character at level 4 your alts will get double rep until they are also level 4.

Gordon

FINALLY managed to clear KF - after fireteams falling apart at deathsingers 4 or 5 times, I finally managed to keep a group through to completion. Drops were meh though.
Warpriest: Chaingun @302 (I have the RL at 310)
Golgoroth: Exotic engram
DS: Cloak @305 (hey an upgrade from my 298)
Oryx: Scout @300 (I have a 310 Supercell and TLW), Chest at 305 (I have a 310 already), Helmet @305 (again already have one at 310)
"smart loot" lol

How the hell did that happen? I could swear I got only about 700 on each bounty on my main (with shader, class item and emblem)

My weeklies we're 1000+ today, when did you put yours in? It was pointless putting them in before today unless you had ground past level 4

Weeklies on Alts will be around 2500 today

GorillaJu

My weeklies we're 1000+ today, when did you put yours in? It was pointless putting them in before today unless you had ground past level 4

Weeklies on Alts will be around 2500 today

I didn't actually look. I got about half-way through 4 and decided to just blow them and it took me to 5.

FINALLY managed to clear KF - after fireteams falling apart at deathsingers 4 or 5 times, I finally managed to keep a group through to completion. Drops were meh though.
Warpriest: Chaingun @302 (I have the RL at 310)
Golgoroth: Exotic engram
DS: Cloak @305 (hey an upgrade from my 298)
Oryx: Scout @300 (I have a 310 Supercell and TLW), Chest at 305 (I have a 310 already), Helmet @305 (again already have one at 310)
"smart loot" lol

Those are some pretty good drops

maomaoIYP

Alright, any raids or trains going? Would love to get me some loot this week
Crap I just stepped out of the house lol

Fake edit: I got my Nirwen's Mercy. It kicks to the right. Hopscotch is better, but it'll have to do. Bought 2 Nirwen's, upgraded one to 310. There is almost no discernible difference to using perfect balance or braced frame.

Fake edit: I got my Nirwen's Mercy. It kicks to the right. Hopscotch is better, but it'll have to do. Bought 2 Nirwen's, upgraded one to 310. There is almost no discernible difference to using perfect balance or braced frame.

Noooooo, why you do this to me. As said before I'm just going to stick with my main to see if I can get a different roll to drop

inthrall

All good! Is anyone else here interested in doing the raid?

maomaoIYP

Noooooo, why you do this to me. As said before I'm just going to stick with my main to see if I can get a different roll to drop
It's still pretty much the best year 2 pulse I have right now, so I think you'll be satisfied with it. The kick to the right is almost negligible, but post 2.0 hopscotch is still slightly better.

Ikkarus

Nirwen's Mercy

... it's ... it's beautiful.
It is indeed.

I was fortunate to have one drop in IB with Half Full and Partial Refund.

Out of all PRs post TTK it is by far the best one I've used. I was a massive Messenger fan before TTK and this is the next best thing for me.

maomaoIYP

Oh yeah by the way I *think* the loot can drop for your alternate character as long as your main has the ranks. A sidearm dropped for my warlock even though she was only rank 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom