• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarKshodaN

So glad that i am done with this Iron Banner Crap, finally hit rank 5 with all of my characters.

Now i take a break from this Game, the Uncharted Collection is already waiting for me :p

Got my rank 5, bought everyhing i do not have.
Love the pulse rifle not given it much time though but it's extremely stable prior to putting any perks in :)

And got my 7 kills with this shyt handgun as well, just need to infuse it before wednesday.

GutZ31

Just had the worst experience imaginable on a heroic strike on Echo Chamber. Like I don't even know where to start. Randoms are getting worse.

And people are still asking for matchmade raids.
If you get randoms failing at echo chamber, do you really want a matchmade raid?

The thought alone is worse than a PUG LFG group of new players, no mic.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Anyone got this taunt?

CZ5jQhw.gif

And people are still asking for matchmade raids.
If you get randoms failing at echo chamber, do you really want a matchmade raid?

The thought alone is worse than a PUG LFG group of new players, no mic.

Lets just say in the time it took to finish it, I could have started a fresh raid and got to at least sisters. Raid matchmaking is a bad idea.

I feel like all the people who hate sunbreakers in PvP won't be happy until Bungie nerfs it into the ground. And that is what they will do because they don't seem to have a light touch when nerfing things in this game. Titan finally has a fun subclass and now its going to get nerfed to hell and back. Thanks everyone.

Bungie can fix all of this by simply making non super / pre defined loadout maps/competitive playlists. That is all you need to do, Bungie.

Think of the children ;;.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Also I'm still super salty about the raid last night. Oryx used up my moldering shards and I got 2 moldering shards and a 300 Titan Mark. Which was my 3rd of that same raid...Fuck this game sometimes.

This system is so much worse than the past 2 expansions and considerably worse than VoG. I don't see how they thought a double RNG based drop system was a good idea. They talked about how they don't want people stuck at the "forever 29" again, and then they go and do just that. lol

rant over, I just want a fucking scout rifle. PLEASE.

I feel like all the people who hate sunbreakers in PvP won't be happy until Bungie nerfs it into the ground. And that is what they will do because they don't seem to have a light touch when nerfing things in this game. Titan finally has a fun subclass and now its going to get nerfed to hell and back. Thanks everyone.

Bungie can fix all of this by simply making non super / pre defined loadout maps/competitive playlists. That is all you need to do, Bungie.

I feel like you have no idea what you are talking about. The class hasn't been touched, so there is no basis to assume everyone has some anti-Titan agenda.

maomaoIYP

It's currently exclusive to the people who bought the collector edition of The Taken King while owning the previous two expansions.

Nah, you get it if you bought the digital CE early. I don't have the previous two expansions and I have this emote along with the emote pack.

deoee

Nah, it's just broken.

JHall

Sunbreakers don't need to be nerfed into the ground. Yes, they are very OP right now. They need to reduce their overshield/damage resistance so they can be sniped with a high impact sniper or killed by a golden gun in one shot.

Ikkarus

The Sunbreaker class is way too overpowered currently. Everyone who is moaning about it have a right to it makes every other class feel near enough useless when going up against it.

All they need to do is reduce the amount of hammers being thrown and remove the armour buff they get when they pop it.

It's essentially:

6 x Golden Gun + Nova Bomb AOE + Health regen.

Doesn't exactly sound fair at the moment.

Kalamari

There cannot be balance without imbalance. First, Sunbreakers will be nerfed then Stormcallers, then sidearms will be buffed because nobody uses them. Then Halo 5 and Battlefront will release and we will have better options for pvp. Then Bungie will decide they need to revamp Crucible because of the low playerbase, and the cycle will continue.

<3 Bungie

Namikaze1

Reducing overshield/damage resistance won't do much as people will still be bitching about the amount of hammers a Sunbreaker can throw and their health regen.

Jito

Banned

Lol Sunbreaker is so OP dude, it either needs a damage or damage resistance nerf.

There cannot be balance without imbalance. First, Sunbreakers will be nerfed then Stormcallers, then sidearms will be buffed because nobody uses them. Then Halo 5 and Battlefront will release and we will have better options for pvp. Then Bungie will decide they need to revamp Crucible because of the low playerbase, and the cycle will continue.

<3 Bungie

Yeh, hopefully the release of other multiplayer games forces Bungie to put some effort into the weapon balancing, it's just a constant cycle of something being really OP. Mainly shotguns, always shotguns. The weapon system needs revamp, spawning with a power weapon is stupid.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Sunbreakers are a bit too strong. But stupid opponents exacerbate the problem. Storm callers need a bit of a nerf too.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I'm hopping on now, if anyone is doing IB I would be happy to get in on some. PSN Anoregon

posted this earlier but here's how you fix sunbreakers

reduce slash damage radius so that it has to be on or right beside them to kill them. no more grenades and horsehoes nonsense. if you can't aim, you don't get the kill.

reduce damage resistance like every other super. high impact sniper = dead. no exceptions.

that's it. don't touch the number of hammers or any of the perks.

GutZ31

They have already shown the ability to alter code for PvE, and not effect PvP.
They can do the same for sunbreakers for PvP, and not effect PvE.

Really, the only thing that needs a tweak is the overshield. Nothing else in the game gives that much overshield.

reduce slash damage radius so that it has to be on or right beside them to kill them. no more grenades and horsehoes nonsense. if you can't aim, you don't get the kill.

reduce damage resistance like every other super. high impact sniper = dead. no exceptions.

Isn't the biggest problem the armor?

A golden gun can't even one shot it

They have already shown the ability to alter code for PvE, and not effect PvP.
They can do the same for sunbreakers for PvP, and not effect PvE.

Really, the only thing that needs a tweak is the overshield. Nothing else in the game gives that much overshield.

This is Bungie though. When was the last time they changed something for PvP and not PvE? Yes, that's right, that was with shotguns way back before HoW came out.

Isn't the biggest problem the armor?

A golden gun can't even one shot it
Smh people are doing so much complaining but I killed a lot of sun breakers in iron banner last night with my LMG or two meters and a shotgun, go invisibile and hit them with three blade dancer strikes. But yeah...I did get fucked up by them too lol.

Ikkarus

6 hammers is way too many. You can just spam them in a room and clear it out.

The fact gunslingers get 3-4 GG shots should mean that Sunbreakers get the same amount.

oSoLucky

The fact gunslingers get 3-4 GG shots should mean that Sunbreakers get the same amount.

If the splash radius is reduced then each hammer won't be an instant kill as people will be able to dodge them, so 6 won't be that bad. Unless of course everyone is stationary.

At that point, you'd have twice as many hammers, but they would be twice as hard to connect with.

GutZ31

Gunslinger exotic with 6-7 shots confirmed.
Nightstalker infinite tether shot glitch not a glitch confirmed.
Voidwalker exotic with 4 void bomb uses confirmed.
Titan exotic that gives 3 fist of panic uses confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom