• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Anyone wanna do 3x Heroic Strikes for the marks? Went into solo and already one AFK asshole.
yeah sure thing

edit: Oh Shit, didn't even realize Hereafter and The Stag are for sale. Finally some new exotics in my collection.

Daemul

is there any general advice for doing the 25 crucible sword kills? I know about using the hilt. Any modes the best for this?

If you're a Hunter? Abuse the fuck out of invisibility and smack people on the back of the head with the hilt.

If you're not a Hunter? RIP

black stig

Neo Member
Just for the new page -

Looking for 1 person to come join us for a fresh Kings Fall clear asap

1 Me
2 Bogeypop
3 Tovarisc
4 Kilau
5 MikeGaum1984

A belated thanks to you all for steering me through my first Kings Fall raid.

Apologies for the scrubby jumping, and thank you all for your patience.

Now at 299 thanks to some raid gear.

X-Frame

Are there any MIDA Multi-Tool archetype Legendary's in the game? As far as Impact and ROF?

I haven't found anything that seems similar to it. Is the Hung Jury the closest?

The weekly IB bounty gives 1118 while wearing all 3 buffs. I was Rank 4 and turned both in to hit Rank 5 because it's not worth saving anymore when they can net you Rank 5 already depending on where you're at.

zewone

HnBd9en.jpg
Pulled a mini Regime from a blue engram.

Tovarisc

All to your quick scoping, sweep aiming aimbot sniper, FU :/ So frustrating to get outplayed at mid range in pulse vs. sniper rifle duel when sniper can just sweep quick scopes for pretty much guaranteed head sticky shot. No matter how much I keep making unpredictable movements and even trying jump evasion.

Daemul

2 Exotic engrams out of 5 Sardok kills so far, much less stressful than Draksis farming, I can just take it at my own pace. I'm going to start banking Exotic engrams for when I get past 310, since I'm guessing exotics will start decrypting at 320 at that point.

2 Exotic engrams out of 5 Sardok kills so far, much less stressful than Draksis farming, I can just take it at my own pace. I'm going to start banking Exotic engrams for when I get past 310, since I'm guessing exotics will start decrypting at 320 at that point.

Do we know that for a fact? Or could it be that once hard raid is out after 300 any exotic might roll 320 as well?

shermas

Is Sardok farming a thing now? Why him?

Daemul

Do we know that for a fact? Or could it be that once hard raid is out after 300 any exotic might roll 320 as well?

Just the way I speculate it to work, but if you can be light 307 and have exotic engrams still decrypt for you at 320 then I wouldn't complain.

EL CUCO

Why does this game continue to give me crappy Ashy Factories?!?!

I get one from Nightfall
I get one from Shaxx
I get one from Crucible

WHYYY?!

Sure would have been nice to know my exotic DO class item required I would be committed to DO. Switched to FWC to level that up and I can't plus my only class item because of it. Lovely.

Doesn't say anything regarding that when you're already pledged. Now I'm stuck at 283 until I can switch factions. Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom