• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it still true that we should hold off on turning in the weekly IB bounties for maximum effect on sunday/monday? Don't have time to grind but wanna hit rank 5 in the most efficient way possible.

Fixed for me.

Yeah it's been really tough. It would have been nice to have trials around to reinvigorate my enjoyment from PvP. If it doesn't start improving soon I'm going to end up moving on since I'm done with all the PvE stuff. Might end up having to get an xbone and halo to suit my PvP needs.

Is it still true that we should hold off on turning in the weekly IB bounties for maximum effect on sunday/monday? Don't have time to grind but wanna hit rank 5 in the most efficient way possible.

Yes this is true. Turn them in on Monday and you'll get huge rep gains. Make sure to have an IB emblem, shader and class item equipped.

Looking for 4 more for a fresh raid to help a friend.

1) Jignxs
2) Friend
3) Could it be you?
4) or you?
5) You maybe?
6) Lucky you!

edit: all filled

Zombine

Banned
I've been seeing people get the pulse rifle at rank 2 or 3 but it seems like the perks from the vendor are what make it good.

The perks that have me excited about mine is that it has rangefinder and skip rounds. The only meaningless one is Cascade. I like that it does arc damage as well.

Yeah it's been really tough. It would have been nice to have trials around to reinvigorate my enjoyment from PvP. If it doesn't start improving soon I'm going to end up moving on since I'm done with all the PvE stuff. Might end up having to get an xbone and halo to suit my PvP needs.

I haven't played since they announced the Trials postponement. Had already hit IB rank 5, only things left for me to do are tedious. Re-roll exotics with those glass needles, finish last exotic sword material farming, Gunsmith weapon testing... Bleh.

After doing our Normal raids this week I'm gonna infuse my Titan as high as possible then just wait for Heroic launch.

GutZ31

The perks that have me excited about mine is that it has rangefinder and skip rounds. The only meaningless one is Cascade. I like that it does arc damage as well.
Range is what to look for in sidearms, so you are ahead of the game with range finder.

The only other thing that would make it awesome is appended mag for 18 round magazine.

I haven't played since they announced the Trials postponement. Had already hit IB rank 5, only things left for me to do are tedious. Re-roll exotics with those glass needles, finish last exotic sword material farming, Gunsmith weapon testing... Bleh.

After doing our Normal raids this week I'm gonna infuse my Titan as high as possible then just wait for Heroic launch.

Yeah, I've made the decision to get the IB stuff done on all my characters since the armor looks really nice this time around. Other than that though raids are pretty much my only focus so I can level up my gear for trials more than for the hard raid.

EL CUCO

The Iron Banana rewards are so terrible that it doesn't encourage anybody to stay and finish a losing game...the only reason why I'm still playing it on my Warlock is because the gold bounties count for Shaxx's Weekly Bounties.

If it wasn't for that, I'd be saying good riddance

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Yes this is true. Turn them in on Monday and you'll get huge rep gains. Make sure to have an IB emblem, shader and class item equipped.
Just to flesh this out remember that there is nothing beyond rank 5. If you're around 3.5, the 3 weekly bounties will max you out either tomorrow (or maybe even right now?), so there's no point in waiting unless you're below that.

The Iron Banana rewards are so terrible that it doesn't encourage anybody to stay and finish a losing game...the only reason why I'm still playing it on my Warlock is because the gold bounties count for Shaxx's Weekly Bounties.

If it wasn't for that, I'd be saying good riddance

The extra crucible rep is nice though.

GutZ31

Thanks a bunch to everyone in that raid with rob and gutz. Gutz you did a great job explaining everything, went real smoothly. :)
Late response, but everyone did great.

We so could have team first tried it, but we had some minor setbacks once we got to the sisters and oryx, mainly the horribly timed disconnects.

I may say "great job" a lot, but I do mean it.
Hopefully you have confidence to help others in their first runs in the future, push the love around, and it comes full circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom