• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shermas

Rep is such a grind now that it's meh to me.

With the exception of the PR, this Iron Banner is a flop.

Agreed... i might finish ranking my hunter and warlock to 4, so I can buy the armor, just to have a set. I got the PR, the Titan boots and the Hunter wolf thing. That's really all I wanted.

edit: I've never ranked up more than one toon before... the 'catch up' buff or whatever is LEGIT. it makes the IB so much easier to grind.

rc213

How are you guys farming Shrine of Oryx? Do you need to immediately go back to the mission right after you kill him and go to orbit?

I killed the boss went to orbit did daily pvp loaded back up to the beginning.

How are you guys farming Shrine of Oryx? Do you need to immediately go back to the mission right after you kill him and go to orbit?

I killed the boss went to orbit did daily pvp loaded back up to the beginning.

Just go to orbit once Sardok is dead. You should get a checkpoint just down the hall from the shrine. No idea why you'd end up at the beginning unless you destroyed the shrine.

Nick_C

I'm trying to get a fresh King's Fall party together for around 8 pm eastern. I need 3 more for PS4. PM me if you're interested.

This is our first time, by the way.

TP-DK

Got all three characters to rank 5 in Iron Banner. The only two IB drops I got was Titan mark and boots.

"iron banner drops have increased", "smart loot" and so on.

A friend and I want to try the new King's Fall raid for the first time, ideally with 4 other people who are in the same situation or experienced players who don't mind letting us find out what to do.

PSN id: Marco_Tovarich

1. Kluster
2. Me

Toki767

Almost completed all of the weekly bounties. Just need one more double kill. Getting top overall doesn't seem very hard for some reason.

Klyka

Banned
I just got a Häkke Auto Rifle from the gunsmith that is basically a super high fire rate laser with 40 shots in the mag :O

A friend and I want to try the new King's Fall raid for the first time, ideally with 4 other people who are in the same situation or experienced players who don't mind letting us find out what to do.

PSN id: Marco_Tovarich

1. Kluster
2. Me

Technically, I'm down for this. Need stuff for my Warlock (303) or Titan (293).

6th raid clear on my Hunter still no chest or pulse rifle, sum total of the raid was a 302 cloak and a scout which went straight into my Nirwenscotch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom