• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
80% iof the IB matches I get thrown into are almost over. Finish losing one and then get tossed right into another that's almost finished.

The matchmaking is just really bad.

SkylineRKR

I think I'm going to do this inbetween farming too. Strikes wear thin. Its pretty chill also, watching soccer anyway.

I got the best results when I popped a coin before I logged off, and beat the boss of the next daily. That way I got an exotic by doing only one event for a few days in a row.

How many rep points will the 3 weekly IB bounties give tomorrow with the shader, emblem, and class item equipped? I'm at about 3.5--would that take me to level 5 if I don't play today?

Mupod

Got no back up plans for xur. How good are the year 2 version?

They are awesome if you gear entirely for strength, since the shotgun force barrier uses melee energy. The force barrier you get lasts a long-ass time. Been thinking of trying Monte Carlo too but I don't have the year 2 version and I've been saving my marks for IB gear.

Doesn't make defender anywhere near as nonsense as sunbreaker in pvp but it helps a lot if you're doing Control and your team needs a defender. It definitely makes playing defender more fun.

It's also great in PVE, helped a lot on the nightfall.

But wants the difference? I don't lose any checkpoint.

I always lose the checkpoint if I don't die in time. And since you only need to be doing it every 10 or so mins, killing yourself while you kill Draksis isn't even necessary like it was before.

You also don't have to make sure you have heavy and Sardok doesn't run away like a bitch and dies in 4/5 sniper headshots.

Daemul

Normal.

Used 10 coins so far and got 6 exotics :D

Do you pop coin just before or after killing Sardok? More exotic engrams started to drop for me when I started doing what the streamers do and popping the coin immediately after killing an ultra, then waiting 10 mins for the next kill, though this could just be RNG as usual.

Sullichin

Alright Nirwen's Mercey is amazing. Went back into IB with it and got the top score 3 games in a row. Not really sure what a better perk roll would be from a crazy lucky IB drop. The vendor version is great but I'm not that well versed on pulse rifle perks since I usually avoid them.

TheOddOne

80% iof the IB matches I get thrown into are almost over. Finish losing one and then get tossed right into another that's almost finished.

The matchmaking is just really bad.
Also, fixing the spawn system.

animation1ikzmj.gif

animation2axs7q.gif

- Why am I getting spawned at the enemy base?
- Why am I getting spawned just inches where the enemy is capping the flag?
- Why am I getting spawned into 1 v 3 battles?
- Why would you spawn me next to where I just lost a 1 v 2 battle?

You never have a breather these days, with super flying everywhere and the spawn system making you easy cannon fodder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom