• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrocious

for IB, should I be turning in my green bounties? I haven't turned in my brown ones yet. I'm assuming the brownties are weeklies right?

314Te7V.jpg
That seems about right. That helmet I got had an attack of 260 something. Nice.

I really want that ship, but I don't know if I can handle another night of Iron Banner. I'm already Rank 5, and I have the Pulse Rifle at 294. My light takes a small hit, but that's fine. We'll see how I feel about it tonight.

lt519

Anyone want to form an IB train? I'm pretty average, and worse on a team, but just looking to have fun and win a couple matches.

psn: rarbusto

Zocano

I really want that ship, but I don't know if I can handle another night of Iron Banner. I'm already Rank 5, and I have the Pulse Rifle at 294. My light takes a small hit, but that's fine. We'll see how I feel about it tonight.

It only drops at Rank 5, right? Gonna have to get on a train.

Kalamari

Hakke Test-A handcannon, now there's a real weapon. That Armsday challenge in crucible was a real test of skill. No wonder people enjoy crucible so much.

Just kidding, it sucks. I'd rather be kicked in the balls.

<3 Bungie

Geist-

Another game where I'm the top player of the game but my team loses by about 5000 points. :-(
dg8dNDh.jpg

Om a brighter note, got a 310 Suros Regime and a 310 Monte Carlo from 3oC drops. :)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hakke Test-A handcannon, now there's a real weapon. That Armsday challenge in crucible was a real test of skill. No wonder people enjoy crucible so much.

Just kidding, it sucks. I'd rather be kicked in the balls.

<3 Bungie
Assists count. I did it in Legacy 6v6 in a match

I also tried a rumble match with it and got 2 kills, total :D

Geist-

Also, need some advice. I got a Eirene from the Gunsmith with Yepaki scope/Triple Tap/Rifled Barrel/ Unflinching at 281. Should I replace my vendor 1000-yard stare with it?
I'm so glad I had the foresight to get the arc sword on my Stormcaller. Made the grind so much easier, the hardest part was the rare materials which took about an hour.

Toki767

Just hit Rank 4. Only have one weekly bounty left to turn in though. Should I save that until tomorrow or does it not matter if I turn it in today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom